JI bounced me for nonsense - so who are all the cool people at JN?

Integrity28

So yeah, I got banned from the other site... apparently I am too funny, and all those serious types just didn't get my jokes.

What's the deal over here at JN? Whose names am I going to recognize?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So yeah, I got banned from the other site... apparently I am too funny, and all those serious types just didn't get my jokes.

There's quite a few of us these days. Place is cool. I think you'll like it.

No funny allowed here man, sorry.

Oh, and Im the farking man. Remember that.

In case you don't remember (although I don't know how you couldn't), I'm pretty awesome. Its actually quite possible I'm even more awesome now than before.

Ok, for those of us who no longer read JI.......................................... what happened??????????

This guy has been posting the past month consuming threads like a wildfire in Cali with his long-winded "I know everything" exuberance... his stuff is priceless in a "is this guy for real?" sort of way. 99% of us are rolling our eyes, but encouraging him to do more.

I simply started borrowing his style and posting ridiculousness, that had people in stitches, in the same naive, but totally pumped way. Truly some of the finest, and funniest, stuff I have contributed to JI since becoming a member.

I never attacked him, all I did was simply over-exaggerate his style of enthusiasm and channel it toward way more awesomer things.

I got the el bano for spamming to board up with nonsense. :( LoLz

This guy has been posting the past month consuming threads like a wildfire in Cali with his long-winded "I know everything" exuberance... his stuff is priceless in a "is this guy for real?" sort of way. 99% of us are rolling our eyes, but encouraging him to do more.

I simply started borrowing his style and posting ridiculousness, that had people in stitches, in the same naive, but totally pumped way. Truly some of the finest, and funniest, stuff I have contributed to JI since becoming a member.

I never attacked him, all I did was simply over-exaggerate his style of enthusiasm and channel it toward way more awesomer things.

so wait... you didn't really mean all that stuff? :frown:

Who dropped the hammer?

Well, making fun of DWC is encouraged here. Use the (free ;)) search function to find his 'hot freestyle flo thread. He was 'TampaBayJetsFan' for that.

Well, making fun of DWC is encouraged here. Use the (free ;)) search function to find his 'hot freestyle flo thread. He was 'TampaBayJetsFan' for that.

That's the same guy... wow... I never knew EPIC FAIL could realize it's own existence and project itself and become a living breathing human being.

:rl: Would that make Integrity John Connor?

WAIT.... you could be right?

What if Integrity is sent back in time to stop the spread of DWC/TBJF across the interwebs and in the end ends up knocking up the real John Connors son?

Only to spawn a movie series spanning 4 motion pictures + 1 TV show?

WAIT.... you could be right?

What if Integrity is sent back in time to stop the spread of DWC/TBJF across the interwebs and in the end ends up knocking up the real John Connors son?

Only to spawn a movie series spanning 4 motion pictures + 1 TV show?

How can you knock up someone's son? :eek:

There was an even more epic thread last year - about 400 posts in 3 hours. DWC versus everyone, and losing like only he could, until someone locked it, and proceeded to clean it up it a few hours later. :(

Archived