JI bounced me for nonsense - so who are all the cool people at JN?

Integrity28

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The coolest people were never on JI in the first place.

11 pages of banter and nobody answered your question... I'm the cool people here. Welcome.

No way. All the cool kids are set up for 40 posts per page.

Muchas Gracias. Now who are you in this new game!

I don't know what your talking about, but seeing as we are a few days in, and you've yet to claim a power role, I can only assume your wish was granted :D

Welcome aboard...had to go over and look at that crazy thread at the other site...LMAO...never posted...sometimes visit...but that stuff is too funny...again welcome.

It goes way beyond that one thread. I'll dig up some links for you guys later.

It goes way beyond that one thread. I'll dig up some links for you guys later.

So you designed the banner for Sooth, EY gave the mods on JI a heads up when the mod lounge was visible to non-mods and I'm guessing you both got banned by the same humorless mod who has an unhealthy obsession with a certain political figure.

(And I am not referring to Murph and his obsession with Pat Buchanon.)

So you designed the banner for Sooth, EY gave the mods on JI a heads up when the mod lounge was visible to non-mods and I'm guessing you both got banned by the same humorless mod who has an unhealthy obsession with a certain political figure.

(And I am not referring to Murph and his obsession with Pat Buchanon.)

For the record, I hate EY. :winking0001:

I know he's not particularly fond of you either.

But do you know who likes what?

Sooth loves the pancakes, to a disturbing degree.

The truth about the last part is that it isn't so much about Sooth liking the pancakes. It is more about Sooth's anger issues when he dines at a breakfast buffet that isn't serving pancakes.

"How can they have a breakfast buffet and not serve pancakes". :rl: Ah, the good old days.

The truth about the last part is that it isn't so much about Sooth liking the pancakes. It is more about Sooth's anger issues when he dines at a breakfast buffet that isn't serving pancakes.

"How can they have a breakfast buffet and not serve pancakes". :rl: Ah, the good old days.

Are you going to tell the story of a certain message board admin who trashed the lobby of a Hampton Inn in Cleveland?

Seriously, did he go into a Hulk-like rage?

Are you going to tell the story of a certain message board admin who trashed the lobby of a Hampton Inn in Cleveland?

Seriously, did he go into a Hulk-like rage?

I don't know that story. After the pancake incident I pretty much stopped going on road trips. My therapist tells me it is time to travel again, I just don't know if I am ready.

Lol... i am in awe of your skills

With respect to BG for his effort, the joke isn't quite right. Unless "Moo Goo" means to consume in Mandarin or Cantonese, it makes no sense. You might want to go with one of the following phrases:

1. "I'd gobble her gai pan." Or, if you wanted to add the sizzle of alliteration: "I'd greedily gobble her gai pan."

2. "I want to savor her skirt sushi." (Again, note the deftly placed use of alliteration.)

If you wish only to fornicate, rather than perform an act of oral loving, with the young lady, then I suggest:

"I want to bang her bok choy."

I hope this has helped spread the magic of humor to another generation of writers and other comedic artists.

With respect to BG for his effort, the joke isn't quite right. Unless "Moo Goo" means to consume in Mandarin or Cantonese, it makes no sense. You might want to go with one of the following phrases:

1. "I'd gobble her gai pan." Or, if you wanted to add the sizzle of alliteration: "I'd greedily gobble her gai pan."

2. "I want to savor her skirt sushi." (Again, note the deftly placed use of alliteration.)

If you wish only to fornicate, rather than perform an act of oral loving, with the young lady, then I suggest:

I hope this has helped spread the magic of humor to another generation of writers and other comedic artists.

Yes, of course. Bok choy is central to any comedian's repertoire.

In my defense, the "eating out" caveat was not edited into the original post until after I posted my response (feel free to check the quote in my post for yourself). Even still, there's this little thing called creative license. In my personal opinion, the use of one's imagination is what makes these things work. The need to include such terms as "gobble" or "bang" just makes it so blatant and in a sense, defeats the purpose of innuendo.

Borgo, buddy... I realize you still have a lot of pent up hostility ever since the real BG rolled into town, but I think its time for you to move past that.

I want to know the identity of the stupid ****sucker that asked DWC his thoughts on the WR situation.

You have to understand, DWC's posts are pure ridiculousness and we all found them entertaining in a "lets see if we can get him to eat his own boogers sort of way."

The request to post yet another thread about the WRs was a farce, it was just to egg him on.

We, or at least I, was just giving him a light-hearted tease. I figured he knew how absurd he sounded.

This was one of the first threads I started, after coming up with the idea:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194255

Welcome I28. I normally defend JI when they ban people as normally there is a good reason...

... but knowing you and your history as being a quality poster I can't see how they could possibly ban you for a couple of threads mocking a worthless poster...

Welcome to JN. I won't knock the other site (mainly because I have no reason to knock it) but I do think you will like it here much better. To me this site caters to the fans and Max has done a good job of creating a sense of community that is unmatched elsewhere.

Welcome I28. I normally defend JI when they ban people as normally there is a good reason...

... but knowing you and your history as being a quality poster I can't see how they could possibly ban you for a couple of threads mocking a worthless poster...

Welcome to JN. I won't knock the other site (mainly because I have no reason to knock it) but I do think you will like it here much better. To me this site caters to the fans and Max has done a good job of creating a sense of community that is unmatched elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't intend to go down the path of bashing JI, and I don't think I have in this thread at all... I only wanted to share my great threads with more people, seek empathy because of my slap on the wrist, and be an attention whore.

I'm a member of both sites, and will continue to contribute to both. I just figured since I am on hiatus over there, I'd bring some laughs over here... :D

Archived