New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins

Vicious89x

NEW YORK YANKEES VS. MINNESOTA TWINS

100px-Yankees_logo.png.......logo_Twins%28120%29.gif

Friday: RHP Phil Hughes (1-2, 8.49) vs. LHP Francisco Liriano (2-4, 5.75) @ 7:05 PM

Saturday: RHP Joba Chamberlain (2-1, 3.89) vs. RHP Nick Blackburn (2-2, 4.32) @ 1:05 PM

Sunday: RHP A.J. Burnett (2-1, 5.36) vs. RHP Kevin Slowey (2-1, 4.91) @ 1:05 PM

Monday: LHP Andy Pettitte (3-1, 4.00) vs. LHP Glen Perkins (1-2, 4.27) @ 7:05 PM

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees showed some HEART tonight!! How about Gardner going 3 for 3 with his big xbh's sparking the comeback. How about Texy showing some life & fight in him. Girardi too. ...and Melky has been Mr. Walk-Off this year. Just very happy with the Yanks' performance tonight.

Best Yankee win so far.

That guy Gomez should beg Gardenhire not to put him in the lineup tomorrow, especially with Joba pitching. The head hunter Joba is... lol

I think something eventually will happen to Gomez at some point the rest of this series.... lol

That was the first time I've ever seen a near bench clearing brawl due to a guy running to first.

The second time he ran down the grass he almost took of Teixiera's arm. Gomez would be wise to wear some body armor today.

That was the first time I've ever seen a near bench clearing brawl due to a guy running to first.

The second time he ran down the grass he almost took of Teixiera's arm. Gomez would be wise to wear some body armor today.

I just didnt understand what Gomez had to be pissed off about. He was in the wrong by first running out of the lane on the grass and almost taking Tex's arm off.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

The Yankees showed some HEART tonight!! How about Gardner going 3 for 3 with his big xbh's sparking the comeback. How about Texy showing some life & fight in him. Girardi too. ...and Melky has been Mr. Walk-Off this year. Just very happy with the Yanks' performance tonight.

Best Yankee win so far.

yup! Let's get another one today, hopeuflly this sparks something within the team

I just didnt understand what Gomez had to be pissed off about. He was in the wrong by first running out of the lane on the grass and almost taking Tex's arm off.

He was probably mad because Teixeira was mad.

It's whatever to me. Most of the time a runner...especially not a particularly savvy player like Gomez...probably doesn't realize he's running outside the allotted area.

Tough to have to rely on Veras with his control issues. Last thing you want is a BB to the first batter in a 1 run game. Clueless Joe at his finest.

Blame the idiot Coke, who has given up a homerun for the second day in a row in relief. You cant possibly blame Joe Girardi this time. This bullpen is a ****ing joke.

Blame the idiot Coke, who has given up a homerun for the second day in a row in relief. You cant possibly blame Joe Girardi this time. This bullpen is a ****ing joke.

Yeah you're right. Need Bruney and Marte back in order to stop relying on these kids.

Coke did a nice job getting out of Veras mess but the 2nd inning for him was too much.

Yeah you're right. Need Bruney and Marte back in order to stop relying on these kids.

Coke did a nice job getting out of Veras mess but the 2nd inning for him was too much.

According to M. Kay, Bruney & Posada will be back next week.

4 in a row. :cheers:

Teixiera was a beast today. Looks like he finally getting comfortable at the plate.

Joba has to trust his stuff and throw more strikes. I'd like to see him pitch into the seventh and eighth innings. But he throws way too many pitches early in the game.

Archived