New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins

Vicious89x

4 in a row. :cheers:

Teixiera was a beast today. Looks like he finally getting comfortable at the plate.

Joba has to trust his stuff and throw more strikes. I'd like to see him pitch into the seventh and eighth innings. But he throws way too many pitches early in the game.

Joba right now definitely reminds me off Roger Clemens when he was 40 and older. Doesn't seem to trust his fastball at times and seems to over think things. Nibbles too much and gets in trouble with his pitch count.

I didn't see any of this game because Saturday is baseball with the kids. But I heard it was a great win. Glad the Yankees are starting to put things together.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you expect from a guy that once played for the Red Sox?

I expect a guy who once was Tim Wakefield's personal catcher to know how to block balls in the dirt. He made mistakes you only see kids in little league make. You don't backhand a ball in the dirt. You get down and smother it with your body. And he did it twice in a row.

You have faith in him? Remember Albaladejo is still in the game, you just probably jinxed him, and he'll blow it for sure now... lol

I have faith. Good play right now by Abalabababababa

He sucks.

See, I told you. I just don't understand why he's in the majors over Dave Robertson. Robertson is actually not that bad, and is way more reliable then Jon whatever the hell his name is...

Now we've got to put the game into the hands of a guy who can't stay on one team.

See, I told you. I just don't understand why he's in the majors over Dave Robertson. Robertson is actually not that bad, and is way more reliable then Jon whatever the hell his name is...

Now we've got to put the game into the hands of a guy who can't stay on one team.

Good point, Robertson is better than half of these scrubs. What a play by Texy, I am really coming around to him. A Houdini act by the Yanks.

Archived