New York Yankees vs. Minnesota Twins

Vicious89x

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know that's 3 straight walk off wins, so these games against the Twins haven't sucked- to say the least. Good call though.

Seriously, they're good games because we won, which is all that matters. But, we kept a team like the Twins in it, and could easily have lost two out of three. Who cares, we won. Break out the Bosco.

heh I'm not kidding. Contract year? You best believe Boras is going to get him back on something.

I blame the short porch in the new stadium for Damon putting up his numbers so far. He is much better at home than on the road.

Uhh

Green Monster anyone?

STFU

Nice try, it takes a little more than a pop fly to get it over the Monster.

Once again, you have the Red Sox on your mind. That was a post about Damon and the short RF porch, and you have to bring up the Sox.

I remember a time when Yankee fans couldn't care less about the Sox.

Nice try, it takes a little more than a pop fly to get it over the Monster.

Once again, you have the Red Sox on your mind. That was a post about Damon and the short RF porch, and you have to bring up the Sox.

I remember a time when Yankee fans couldn't care less about the Sox.

I never remember a time when Sox fans were not obsessed with the Yankees and jealous of their success.

I never remember a time when Sox fans were not obsessed with the Yankees and jealous of their success.

I promise you, I don't give a **** about the Yankees success.

This is a thread about the Yankees/Twins game, and a Yankee fan had to bring up the Sox. Funny how things change.

I promise you, I don't give a **** about the Yankees success.

This is a thread about the Yankees/Twins game, and a Yankee fan had to bring up the Sox. Funny how things change.

They were talking about a player who came from the Red Sox...

Nice try though.

JonEJet never mentioned anything about the Boston Red Sox, the team, but he made a mention about their stadium being actually smaller then this Yankee Stadium, which it is.

Then the pathetic thing is the Red Sox fans get so uptight, saying our minds are always on the Red Sox, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the ones posting in a Yankees game topic? LOL

I blame the short porch in the new stadium for Damon putting up his numbers so far. He is much better at home than on the road.

We go through this. Just like the Monster in Fenway inflates #'s for righties the short porch in old and new Yankee stadium inflates #'s for lefties. Part of baseball brother, part of its beauty is being able to make a stadium to utilize advantages.

Plus Johnny is in a contract year so maybe he realizes he should maybe try hitting it towards that side of the park, I'm ok with that :)

Looks like Bruney is going to come off the DL tomorrow. I wonder if the Yankees will DFA Veras?

Ken Singleton mentioned that Veras has allowed the first batter he faces to reach base 13 of 19 times this year.

Looks like Bruney is going to come off the DL tomorrow. I wonder if the Yankees will DFA Veras?

Ken Singleton mentioned that Veras has allowed the first batter he faces to reach base 13 of 19 times this year.

That is an atrocious stat for a middle relief pitcher.

I hope they DFA Veras, although I'm cool with sending Edgar down instead. Both need to go, IMO.

That is an atrocious stat for a middle relief pitcher.

I hope they DFA Veras, although I'm cool with sending Edgar down instead. Both need to go, IMO.

They might just send Ramirez down. I think he can be sent down one more time. This will give Girardi and Cashman some time to figure out what to do with the pen.

Both stink, but I'd prefer to never see Veras pitch in a Yankee uniform again.

They might just send Ramirez down. I think he can be sent down one more time. This will give Girardi and Cashman some time to figure out what to do with the pen.

Both stink, but I'd prefer to never see Veras pitch in a Yankee uniform again.

Strong words, but I understand where you are coming from.

Archived