1 member has voted

1. 1. who

• Mark Teixeira
    • KEvin Youkilis
    • Miguel Cabrera
    • Carlos Pena
    • Justin Morneau
    • anyone else

Dude...Carlos Pena is really good man, elite. 2ns place in HR's this year and won a gold glove last year after playing like a gold glover for years now.

But to say he's the best AL 1Bman in this rich talented league, is beyond ludicrous.

Won't be long till someone gets tired of my love for the Rays and Jets before I get banned from here :cheers:

And that will be your 3rd or 4th time?

For all the **** you've talked about JN at the other boards, you keep coming home to daddy, don't you?

But to say he's the best AL 1Bman in this rich talented league, is beyond ludicrous.

He really led the Rays to the playoffs last year and is really hot here in 2009. I'm just going off of what I see day in and day out and as of right now, I wouldn't trade this man for any other 1st baseman in the leauge.

And that will be your 3rd or 4th time?

For all the **** you've talked about JN at the other boards, you keep coming home to daddy, don't you?

I keep getting banned from here because BP hates me...Nothing new to me. And I dont talk shiit about the posters on this site, I talk about BP's power trips which is funny.

294 hits, 203 runs, .387 on base%, .572 slugging%, 90 HR's, 256 RBI's, 226 Base on balls, .259 batting average

Starting from 2007, his first year with the Rays.

Oh yeah, he's also been a gold glove talent over these 3 years.

Why are you ignoring the giant syringe? He's got steroids written all over him. He magically just hit 46 home runs in 2007.

Why are you ignoring the giant syringe? He's got steroids written all over him. He magically just hit 46 home runs in 2007.

Carlos Pena is one of the nicest guys in all of Baseball...Never shows any type of roid rage signs like A-Fraud, Manny and Bonds...Never.

And 2007 was his 1st year starting in a LONG time, he also got tested 2 times in 07, 2 times last year (Hit 31) and has ALWAYS been clean.

If Carlos used...We would know.

Carlos Pena is one of the nicest guys in all of Baseball...Never shows any type of roid rage signs like A-Fraud, Manny and Bonds...Never.

And 2007 was his 1st year starting in a LONG time, he also got tested 2 times in 07, 2 times last year (Hit 31) and has ALWAYS been clean.

Cause Andy Pettite had "roid rage" and he wasn't one of the "nicest guys." :rolleyes:

Because there is a test for every type of roid and hgh.

Cause Andy Pettite had "roid rage" and he wasn't one of the "nicest guys." :rolleyes:

Look...Players are innocent until proven guilty and it's wrong to slander another mans name without any rumors or facts.

Look...A-Rod cheated baseball, he cheated the game and he cheated his name and got busted, but that doesn't erase the fact that he's still an amazing athlete.

You know why I hope A-Rod breaks the record of Bonds? Because I can tell he's sorry about all of this but #1...Bonds was a racist and thats wrong. He made a crazy comment on how he would rather break Ruths record than Hanks...Why? Hank held the record...It was a race thing and I just cant stand the man.

eh I think Miggy' date=' Youk and Tex are all better at the moment[/quote']

I think that's because you don't watch baseball. ;)

Cabrera getting paid was the kiss of death.

He's the best pure hitter of the bunch, but he's fat and a poor fielder.

Nah, at least the 20th. Peruse the banned list. That guy's aliases are all over it.

Pena never had his chance to start...Add up the overall numbers starting from 3 years ago (Penas first year starting) and then get back to me. He blows everyone away.

No he doesn't. You're a blind homer.

Morneau has been better over the last three seasons.

88 homers, 370 RBI, 278 runs, about a .300 BA. He missed ten games in three seasons.

OPS+: 140, 121, 137

That's better than Pena's last three seasons and I didn't even check Youkilis, Teixeira, or Cabrera.

Cabrera's stats are even better.

Archived