Tampa Bay Rays baby!

QueensTypeOfJetsFan

These guys are getting HOT, I love it! This lineup is simply explosive, it's 2nd to none.

These Rays just tied the record set by the 1914 Yankees for consecutive games with a stolen base. Going for the record books tonight!

Longoria is about to pull of a Dustin Pedroia. R.O.Y followed by an MVP.

Jason Bartlett= #5 in the league with a .370 batting average.

Carlos Pena= Tied for 2nd with 13 HR's, top 10 in RBI's with 33

Evan Longoria=1st in RBI's with 46, first in doubles with 16, top 10 in HR"s with 11

Carl Crawford #1 in stolen bases with 24/24! #6 in hits with 52

And now Upton is starting to heat up? lol, just look @ what Upton did against the Red Sox during the ALCS! He's also #6 in steals with 12. Uptpn may be batting .188 but lets not forget that he's one of the best Defensive center fielders in the game today and has a cannon of an arm out in CF.

All in all...This Rays lineup is solid but our Defense is even better.

Only 3.5 games back of Boston? Only 2 games back of NY? Look for Kazmir, Shields, Garza and David Price (About to get called up) to carry this Rays team into the playoffs once again, here in 2009.

Before the Indians series...We had 20 of our next 31 games here @ the Trop...We have been on the road ALL year so far and guess what? We just went 3-1 against the Indians here @ the Trop. We start another 4 game series against the A's tonight. I'm looking for a SWEEP or another 3-1 series win.

Only 1 game below .500, and just like last year...Once we get to .500, this team aint looking back.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These guys are getting HOT, I love it! This lineup is simply explosive, it's 2nd to none.

These Rays just tied the record set by the 1914 Yankees for consecutive games with a stolen base. Going for the record books tonight!

Longoria is about to pull of a Dustin Pedroia. R.O.Y followed by an MVP.

Jason Bartlett= #5 in the league with a .370 batting average.

Carlos Pena= Tied for 2nd with 13 HR's, top 10 in RBI's with 33

Evan Longoria=1st in RBI's with 46, first in doubles with 16, top 10 in HR"s with 11

Carl Crawford #1 in stolen bases with 24/24! #6 in hits with 52

And now Upton is starting to heat up? lol, just look @ what Upton did against the Red Sox during the ALCS! He's also #6 in steals with 12. Uptpn may be batting .188 but lets not forget that he's one of the best Defensive center fielders in the game today and has a cannon of an arm out in CF.

All in all...This Rays lineup is solid but our Defense is even better.

Only 3.5 games back of Boston? Only 2 games back of NY? Look for Kazmir, Shields, Garza and David Price (About to get called up) to carry this Rays team into the playoffs once again, here in 2009.

Before the Indians series...We had 20 of our next 31 games here @ the Trop...We have been on the road ALL year so far and guess what? We just went 3-1 against the Indians here @ the Trop. We start another 4 game series against the A's tonight. I'm looking for a SWEEP or another 3-1 series win.

Only 1 game below .500, and just like last year...Once we get to .500, this team aint looking back.

:yawn:

And? The Orioles were never contenders. The three teams ahead of you are.

Nice Job DWC / TampaBayJetsFan85

......you might as well have come out and said:

I'M DWC / TAMPABAYJETSFAN85

LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A NEW ALIAS.

I say we let him stick around. Dude cracks me the **** up.

:yawn:

And? The Orioles were never contenders. The three teams ahead of you are.

The Rays are the defending AL East Champions. Contenders.

Just about two weeks ago, after the Rays SLOW start, the Red Sox were 7.5 games ahead of the Rays and the Yankees were ahead by over 5 games. Not anymore. Red Sox are only 3.5 and the Yankees are 2.0 ahead of the Rays. The Rays are starting to make their move up the AL East standings.

The Jays have yet to play teams like the Red Sox and Rays on the road...They don't have the starting pitching to keep this up come June, July and August. Teams like the Sox, Yanks and Rays have the starting pitching...Just watch what happened to the Jays. They are NOTHING like the Rays of last year, nothing.

I say we let him stick around. Dude cracks me the **** up.

When this site started a few years ago, I never thought I would see a poster openly proclaiming his love of them Rays. So, let him have his day. You're right, he is funny, kind of............

The Rays are the defending AL East Champions. Contenders.

Just about two weeks ago, after the Rays SLOW start, the Red Sox were 7.5 games ahead of the Rays and the Yankees were ahead by over 5 games. Not anymore. Red Sox are only 3.5 and the Yankees are 2.0 ahead of the Rays. The Rays are starting to make their move up the AL East standings.

The Jays have yet to play teams like the Red Sox and Rays on the road...They don't have the starting pitching to keep this up come June, July and August. Teams like the Sox, Yanks and Rays have the starting pitching...Just watch what happened to the Jays. They are NOTHING like the Rays of last year, nothing.

Get a manager that knows how to fill out a line-up card. ;)

Nice Job DWC / TampaBayJetsFan85

......you might as well have come out and said:

I'M DWC / TAMPABAYJETSFAN85

LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A NEW ALIAS.

I knew it was him last week. PhiLLy-Stacks up in yo hood. Bitch.

It wasn't Maddon's fault but he was a man and took full responsibility for that error by the coaching staff. He's managed just about 700 games as a big league manager and that was the first time a mistake like that ever happened.

But you know whats awsome? This talented Rays squard STILL won without a DH against the Indians. We had our pitcher hitting the whole game and we STILL won without a DH. Sonnanstine even got an RBI double

Are you upset because the Magic (Another FLorida team) Just took out the Celtics in game 7? Dejavu huh? 1st the Rays...Now the Magic? And guess what team (Most) TB fans root for...The Magic (Only a little over an hour away from St.Pete) lol. I'm a Knicks fan but nothing was like watching those Boston fans go home sad.

:cheers:

Are you upset because the Magic (Another FLorida team) Just took out the Celtics in game 7? Dejavu huh? 1st the Rays...Now the Magic? And guess what team (Most) TB fans root for...The Magic (Only a little over an hour away from St.Pete) lol. I'm a Knicks fan but nothing was like watching those Boston fans go home sad.

:cheers:

The Rays & Magic have won nothing so good for them :rolleyes:

How long did it take you to see the Red Sox play in the World Series? Took me only 10 years. And since when was winning the AL East and ALCS considered "Nothing"

Congrats on being the last losers

How long did it take you to see the Red Sox play in the World Series? Took me only 10 years. And since when was winning the AL East and ALCS considered "Nothing"

So you're excited about the rays finishing in second place last year? Good for you.

I saw the Sox play in '86 World Series. I have also seen them in playoffs in '88, '90, '95, '99, '03, '04, '05, '07 & '08

Please don't claim yourself as a Magic fan, or have any liking towards them, because they're a Florida team.

Nah, never been a Magics fan...Never will be a Magics fan. Jets, Knicks, Rays and Rangers till the day I'm dead and gone.

It was awsome to see the Magic take out the Celtics though. I'll be rooting for the Cavs to win the whole thing because if King James wins that ring with the Cavs...His "Mission" will be complete out in Cleveland and the Knicks will have this beast for YEARS to come.

James is only 24 now, the Knicks will have him when he's 26 for 10+ years...Cant wait.

I saw the Sox play in '86 World Series. I have also seen them in playoffs in '88, '90, '95, '99, '03, '04, '05, '07 & '08

I gotta side with the socks on this one. I hate that team with a passion but at the same time I respect the hell out of them for being the only team in the league who can hang with the yankees. They even got the better of us twice.

I'm excited that the Rays are the future of the AL East. Nothing but young talent and potential. I'm excited that I have a team to be excited about.

Looking at the Red Sox minor league pipeline, as well as their ability to spend mucho $$$$$, I would not exactly say the Rays are the future. Let's see them keep Crawford and others when they become Free Agents.

Looking at the Red Sox minor league pipeline, as well as their ability to spend mucho $$$$$, I would not exactly say the Rays are the future. Let's see them keep Crawford and others when they become Free Agents.

We already locked up Kazmir, Price, Longoria up long term. Upton and Crawford will BOTH be signed long term.

Stew Steinberg has been the Rays owner for only 3 years now, this man is LOADED with money, thats something you may not know, lol. He was a huge success on Wall Street in New York for MANY of years. This man is loaded. Signing and locking up our talents will not be a problem anymore.

He signed Carlos Pena as a FA

He traded Delmon Young for Bartlett and Garza

He signed Kazmir long term

He signed Shields long term

He's already extended Crawfords contract before.

B.J Upton has made it known he's signing long term with the Rays this offseason

I can go on and on...We signed Longoria long term, David Price long term. He's a genious with this...He's just as good, if not better than what Woody does for the Jets with the salary cap.

By next year... Crawford-Upton and Desmond Jennings (Amazing prospects) Will be our 3 Outfielders for years to come.

Kazmir, Shields, Garza, David Price and Wade Davis will be our starting rotation for years to come.

And Tim Beckham will be our future short stop in about 2-3 years. He's a real talent.

The Rays new owner is LOADED, :cheers:

Is that your girl in that pic dude? She's ugly as ****... hitious. Guess that explains why she's with you...lol. Hit the gym fluffs.

L O ****ING L

If he's overweight he can fix that, you on the other hand can't fix being both short and mentally disabled. Unfortunately that's what inbreeding does.

Is that your girl in that pic dude? She's ugly as ****... hitious. Guess that explains why she's with you...lol. Hit the gym fluffs.

It's HIDEOUS you ****ing moron. Have fun getting banned in a week.

L O ****ING L

If he's overweight he can fix that, you on the other hand can't fix being both short and mentally disabled. Unfortunately that's what inbreeding does.

lol, I'm 5'10...Far from short.

And watch out dude...Wanna make "Personal attacks" watch out because your little son looks like he's gonna be short and stumpy growing up. Seems like obesity runs in your family so...You better work on that

And watch out dude...Wanna make "Personal attacks" watch out because your little son looks like he's gonna be short and stumpy growing up. Seems like obesity runs in your family so...You better work on that

Right and I'm 6'7.... He might be short and stumpy but he's gonna be at least 5x smarter then you by the time he's 3.

And I'd watch out for downs in your kids, cause that kind of stuff is very prevalent in inbred rednecks like yourself.

5'10'' is short. Very short. Look at the height thread in the lounge. I'm 6'4'' and one of the shorter people on this site. War Ensemble is 13 and he is 6'3'' so you're a midget round these parts. I know it is hard for you to find a target more feeble then yourself but I suggest you not attack the guy's son. That just isn't cool.

Right and I'm 6'7.... He might be short and stumpy but he's gonna be at least 5x smarter then you by the time he's 3.

And I'd watch out for downs in your kids, cause that kind of stuff is very prevalent in inbred rednecks like yourself.

"Rednecks" :rolleyes:

My Mother was born and raised in Queens before coming to FLorida at the age of 38

We are New Yorkers who moved to FLorida...:cheers:

Archived