Tampa Bay Rays baby!

QueensTypeOfJetsFan

5'10'' is short. Very short. Look at the height thread in the lounge. I'm 6'4'' and one of the shorter people on this site. War Ensemble is 13 and he is 6'3'' so you're a midget round these parts..

Looks like Mike Tyson was also a midget. He's 5'10

Guys that are 6'6+ are goofy as fuuck...Unless their sports athletes...Other than that, their nothing more than goofy ogers. Clumsy and uncoordinated.:bag:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys that are 6'6+ are goofy as fuuck...Unless their sports athletes...Other than that, their nothing more than goofy ogers. Clumsy and uncoordinated.:bag:

Wrong again.

"Rednecks" :rolleyes:

My Mother was born and raised in Queens before coming to FLorida at the age of 38

We are New Yorkers who moved to FLorida...:cheers:

Oh really? I apologize then, I shouldnt' just call you a redneck then. I'll just break it down into specifics.

You're dumb

You're white

You wish you were from the "streets"

Oh, and I'm sorry you're not dumb

You're ****ing retarded. K thanks, bye.

Is that your girl in that pic dude? She's ugly as ****... hitious. Guess that explains why she's with you...lol. Hit the gym fluffs.

Are you seriously going to bash someone else? Take a look at yourself.

You look like a ****ing moron.

Yeah, she is so ugly. Why would I ever even hang out with her?

n1644736645_54972_4529.jpg

2853_1092747652631_1644736645_204710_7357324_n.jpg

At least I don't sit here posting pictures of me and my mother or sister acting like I'm a hardass rapper with a taller than Shaquelle O'Neal girlfriend.

You're nothing but a little piece of dog**** on the bottom of my, and everyone else who posts here, shoe.

Its pretty sad that you get banned time and time again and yet feel the need to come back here and to JetsInsider every single time.

You must have ZERO life. If you're banned, walk away.

You only thing that you bring the world is something that fathers and mothers know exactly what NOT to do when raising their child. You are as worthless as you look and try to sound. Somebody should put you out of your misery.

So you're saying you box like mike tyson? I'm willing to put that to the test.

lol, I'm 5'10...Far from short.

And watch out dude...Wanna make "Personal attacks" watch out because your little son looks like he's gonna be short and stumpy growing up. Seems like obesity runs in your family so...You better work on that

:shock:Not cool.

How long did it take you to see the Red Sox play in the World Series? Took me only 10 years. And since when was winning the AL East and ALCS considered "Nothing"

Granted, I was 36 before they won the MFer.

5'10'' is short. Very short. Look at the height thread in the lounge. I'm 6'4'' and one of the shorter people on this site. War Ensemble is 13 and he is 6'3'' so you're a midget round these parts. I know it is hard for you to find a target more feeble then yourself but I suggest you not attack the guy's son. That just isn't cool.

And I'm sure , with this being an internet site, that everyone was very truthful. :roll:

:shock:Not cool.

When someone lacks intelligence they go for the worst thing possible.

Plus he's just annoyed my kid who ****s and pisses himself, doesn't say a word quite yet is probably more well liked then he is, and would probably score higher on an IQ test.

Here Queertypeofpenisfan, here's another pic of my kid to make fun of

232323232%7Ffp53678%3Enu%3D3357%3E744%3E596%3EWSNRCG%3D326368%3C444336nu0mrj

Plus he's just annoyed my kid who ****s and pisses himself, doesn't say a word quite yet is probably more well liked then he is, and would probably score higher on an IQ test.

Probably? It isn't even a question dude. Your son also already knows how to stay loyal to a team. I doubt you would see him slipping on a Zach Thomas jersey when labeling himself as a Jets fan.

Probably? It isn't even a question dude. Your son also already knows how to stay loyal to a team. I doubt you would see him slipping on a Zach Thomas jersey when labeling himself as a Jets fan.

He's repping for the streets man, cause Zach Thomas is from the streets.

He's repping for the streets man, cause Zach Thomas is from the streets.

Its not a surprise he is from the streets. He'll always be repping the streets too. Once mommy & daddy die, he will probably be repping the streets from a cardboard box because he has zero talent and zero sense.

Is QueensTypeofJETSfan really bragging because he's 5'10"?

Is 5'10" tall in his neck of the woods?

Everyone knows 6' and up demands more bragging rights than a measly 5'10".

Is QueensTypeofJETSfan really bragging because he's 5'10"?

Is 5'10" tall in his neck of the woods?

Everyone knows 6' and up demands more bragging rights than a measly 5'10".

I'm 5'8" and will whoop any man's ass on this board. I just need to borrow a gun.

Being tall gives you bragging rights? One can brag about something they have no control over?

BTW, I'm still 6 inches taller than DWC.

lol, I'm 5'10...Far from short.

And watch out dude...Wanna make "Personal attacks" watch out because your little son looks like he's gonna be short and stumpy growing up. Seems like obesity runs in your family so...You better work on that

If you are 5'10" then that Latvian broad must be about 7'4".

Um.... what other type of athletes are there?

I'm 5'8" and will whoop any man's ass on this board. I just need to borrow a gun.

Being tall gives you bragging rights? One can brag about something they have no control over?

He was getting on Vicious' kid saying he's gonna be short & stumpy, while saying he's 5'10", as if 5'10" is somehow tall.

Im 5' 9" and I consider 5'10" short for a man.

He was getting on Vicious' kid saying he's gonna be short & stumpy, while saying he's 5'10", as if 5'10" is somehow tall.

Im 5' 9" and I consider 5'10" short for a man.

You expect people on this board to take what is said in context? That is laughable. The read a post in a vacuum without reading what it is in response to and then post an angry response that has nothing to do with what is going on. It is quite funny.

Also, the assertion that Thor would do anything other than shoot himself in the foot if he had a gun is comical.

You expect people on this board to take what is said in context? That is laughable. The read a post in a vacuum without reading what it is in response to and then post an angry response that has nothing to do with what is going on. It is quite funny.

Also, the assertion that Thor would do anything other than shoot himself in the foot if he had a gun is comical.

Ah, yes. Another "I'm smarter than you" post from JN's resident genius.

As far as firearms go, I was actually able to finish my training and became an expert marksman.

Ah, yes. Another "I'm smarter than you" post from JN's resident genius.

As far as firearms go, I was actually able to finish my training and became an expert marksman.

It is only a smarter than you post if you view yourself as stupid. Otherwise, I was just commenting on something that happens and saying it was funny. Nowhere did I put anyone down nor did I place or imply any negative values on it. You sir, are projection your own feelings of inferiority on to my post. I did not even imply that it wasn't something I did as well.

As far as firearms go, I believe you. I really do.

Wow man... Only 5'8? lol. Atleast I'm 5'10 and considered to be average, you on the other hand??? Not so much,

My girl is 5'7 just about the same height and when she gets dressed up, and rocks those HIGH heels...She then becomes about 3 inches taller but I love it, shes so ****ing sexy

When someone lacks intelligence they go for the worst thing possible.

Here Queertypeofpenisfan, here's another pic of my kid to make fun of

232323232%7Ffp53678%3Enu%3D3357%3E744%3E596%3EWSNRCG%3D326368%3C444336nu0mrj

Ha, that's a cute little dude Vic. Got his mom's looks? :biggrin:

Wow man... Only 5'8? lol. Atleast I'm 5'10 and considered to be average, you on the other hand??? Not so much,

My girl is 5'7 just about the same height and when she gets dressed up, and rocks those HIGH heels...She then becomes about 3 inches taller but I love it, shes so ****ing sexy

There is nothing average about you, sir.

You are below average in every facet of life.

Here are your options...

A) That girl in the picture is not the girl you speak of

B) You are not 5'10 and are in fact, closer to 5'5 IF that is you and your girl in the picture

C) Your girl is not 5'7 and is in fact closer to 6'3...

Here are your options...

A) That girl in the picture is not the girl you speak of

B) You are not 5'10 and are in fact, closer to 5'5 IF that is you and your girl in the picture

C) Your girl is not 5'7 and is in fact closer to 6'3...

In the other thread he says she is 5'8" or 5'9', so he is slowly inching closer to 6'3'. You shouldn't be too concerned. That picture is about three years old and last time he said she had moved to Latvia.

In the other thread he says she is 5'8" or 5'9', so he is slowly inching closer to 6'3'. You shouldn't be too concerned. That picture is about three years old and last time he said she had moved to Latvia.

She's also a hired hooker or his sister.

Archived