New York Yankees Vs. Baltimore Orioles @ Yankee Stadium

Vicious89x

NEW YORK YANKEES VS. BALTIMORE ORIOLES

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png..100px-Orioles_new.PNG

Tomorrow: LHP CC Sabathia (3-3, 3.70) vs. RHP Brad Bergesen (1-1, 5.27) @ 7:05

Wednesday: RHP Phil Hughes (1-2, 7.56) vs. RHP Jeremy Guthrie (3-3, 5.21) @ 7:05

Thursday: RHP Joba Chamberlain (2-1, 3.76) vs. RHP Adam Eaton (2-5, 7.93) @ 7:05

How bout we get these series threads to over 100 posts? The baseball forum was rocking in April.

I saw we invite Tyler durden and the old red socks troll back. What was his name? With the weird avatar? He was funny.

How bout we get these series threads to over 100 posts? The baseball forum was rocking in April.

I could endlessly debate you why Edwar Ramirez and Jose Veras need to "work the kinks" out with their sabametrics and call you and idiot yankee fan for not knowing otherwise.

100 posts? Nothing. On the Rays team site...We get over 800 every gameday thread. Each and every day. Come on NY...You can do better than that.

(Not gonna post in this thread, no matter how much you all think I'm an @$$) I dont go outta my way to ruin these threads.

GL...Go O's.

100 posts? Nothing. On the Rays team site...We get over 800 every gameday thread. Each and every day. Come on NY...You can do better than that.

(Not gonna post in this thread, no matter how much you all think I'm an @$$) I dont go outta my way to ruin these threads.

GL...Go O's.

I don't think you are an ass...you just make some dumb comments.

GL...Go O's.

This isn't a yankees site this is a jets site. You should see how many thousand posts the jets game thread gets.

This offense is getting flat out scary.

They're taking advantage of the opportunities given to them. This inning should be over already, but Baltimore has let the Yanks have extra outs and look what has happened.

Archived