What is your "gay" song?

Which song, can be embarassing or whatever, that you find yourself to either sing the lyrics to or just enjoy to listen to when most of the population, or the people you associate yourself with, would consider it gay. Pretty much what song do you listen to is the most embarassing in your mind?

Which song, can be embarassing or whatever, that you find yourself to either sing the lyrics to or just enjoy to listen to when most of the population, or the people you associate yourself with, would consider it gay. Pretty much what song do you listen to is the most embarassing in your mind?

You're really getting kinda creepy lately Joe. :P

You're really getting kinda creepy lately Joe. :P

EVERYONE has a song like this, whether they'd like to admit it or not, thats fine. Its something to talk about during the offseason for those who can admit that they don't listen to only AC/DC and Black Sabbath.

EVERYONE has a song like this, whether they'd like to admit it or not, thats fine. Its something to talk about during the offseason for those who can admit that they don't listen to only AC/DC and Black Sabbath.

What song is it? My YouTube player is crapping out on me.

i was going to go with that one alk so i'll go with 'heaven is a place on earth' by belinda carlisle. it's more the video than the song but man did i love her growing up.

LOL, mine is Head Over Heels by the GoGos, but Belinda Carlisle was a mega-hottie back in the day, especially her solo days, so it's ok.

Pina Colada Song

Sue me I'm Ghey

Good choice Rich..

Mine is also a Rupert Holmes song...'Terminal'..

The oddity in this song is that when it came out in 1974, I was in fact as the lyrics say:

"I was a commuter on the 804

Work for a computer on the 19th floor and..."

I was in fact riding a ShortLine Bus from Jersey to Manhattan to work as a new young IBMer working on 315 Park Ave. South across from old Met Life Building :D

5ZPmsXjQESo

Yeah hey.. what about the guys that are admittedly gay here? Should Max post what manly song he likes?

Verde, please let us know what song you prefer to have on in the background while engaging in a very passionate and heated kiss with another woman.

Thank You,

The Management.

:razz:

Archived