Belichick Getting Too Arrogant for His Own Good?? - Hilliard

The Troll

Patriots | Interested in Hilliard - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:07:49 -0800

Katherine Smith, of the Tampa Tribune, reports the New England Patriots have reportedly expressed interest in free agent WR Ike Hilliard (Giants).

IMO, Hilliard is a lost cause. I don't know why the Patriots seem so interested in WRs (Mason, Hilliard) when they already have a solid corps, even without Patten. Hilliard seems to be another one of those reclammation projects and I hope the Pats sign him. It won't work this time.

Since KFFL will let anybody report for them, I don't find the source very reliable. Even if they do want him, they're not going to sign him to a contract that is going to cripple the team. They always bring in projects at WR. Donald Hayes? JJ Stokes? Remember those guys? Yeah they all wound up sucking but they hardly hurt us in any way. Sometimes it's just worth a gamble. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in. He would make a good third receiver if Johnson isn't ready to step up.

Since KFFL will let anybody report for them, I don't find the source very reliable. Even if they do want him, they're not going to sign him to a contract that is going to cripple the team. They always bring in projects at WR. Donald Hayes? JJ Stokes? Remember those guys? Yeah they all wound up sucking but they hardly hurt us in any way. Sometimes it's just worth a gamble. I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him in. He would make a good third receiver if Johnson isn't ready to step up.

Hey genius this isn't a report from kffl it's from the Tampa Tribune. KFFL is reporting what another newspaper reported.

Hey genius this isn't a report from kffl it's from the Tampa Tribune. KFFL is reporting what another newspaper reported.

I should have said KFFL will report anything. What in the hell does a reporter in Florida know about what's going on in New York. But like I said, who cares, let it be legit. No problems here. Genius.

I should have said KFFL will report anything. What in the hell does a reporter in Florida know about what's going on in New York. But like I said, who cares, let it be legit. No problems here. Genius.

Yeah I guess your right.

dumbass

Wow I can just feel the love in this board today.

:lol:

I was just joking around.

But now that I think about it the story might be coming out of Hilliard's camp since he is from florida. So who knows.

Why would New England want an injury proned guy like Hillard? The 4 main guys they have right now are a pretty good bunch of speedy, talented guys.

Branch, Givens, Johnson and Sam...that's all you need New England, maybe a 2nd day WR to cap it off as a #5.

But now that I think about it the story might be coming out of Hilliard's camp since he is from florida. So who knows.

If that's the case, I can't see is getting him. I just looked on KFFL and just below that story it says the Bucs are also interested in him. I would have to think he would rather go back to Florida.

Why would New England want an injury proned guy like Hillard? The 4 main guys they have right now are a pretty good bunch of speedy, talented guys.

Branch, Givens, Johnson and Sam...that's all you need New England, maybe a 2nd day WR to cap it off as a #5.

Bethel has been 'inactive' for at least two games over the last two seasons because of his attitiude. P.K. Sam was suspended for the Superbowl. He was on IR at the time and whatever his transgression, Belichick thought he should stay home.

Hilliard could be a nice third wideout in the event the other two still have their heads up there arses.

Bethel has been 'inactive' for at least two games over the last two seasons because of his attitiude. P.K. Sam was suspended for the Superbowl. He was on IR at the time and whatever his transgression, Belichick thought he should stay home.

Hilliard could be a nice third wideout in the event the other two still have their heads up there arses.

Do you think Hilliard will accept #3 WR money? I.e. less than it would have cost the Pats to keep Patton or maybe Brown (whom most Pats fans call a #4 or worse only now).

or will Hilliard demand #2 money as a minimum? is he worth it to the Pats at #2 WR money??

Do you think Hilliard will accept #3 WR money? I.e. less than it would have cost the Pats to keep Patton or maybe Brown (whom most Pats fans call a #4 or worse only now).

or will Hilliard demand #2 money as a minimum? is he worth it to the Pats at #2 WR money??

Good point, but I doubt it. I was just saying there was a need for depth and Bethel and P.K. are not it yet.

That's pretty funny coming from a Jet fan just after his team traded for a #1 WR with a bad wheel. :shock:

Coles has played in every game over the last 4 years.

That is not exactly INJURY PRONE.

Tx shoots. The shot is REJECTED.

7 outta 10 reporters worth their salt in florida are from the northeast

Archived