Lets go METS!

PS17

Mets should win with Johan on the mound. Just like the Sox should win with Beckett going tonight.

Wakes on Sunday, who knows but he's been money this season.

That was all Johan last night as the Mets defense did everything to try and lose the game. Lots of injuries right now so hopefuly Pelfrey gives us a huge effort tonight.

Any truth to the Nick Johnson to the Sox rumors?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never understood people who hate the OTHER NY team. Be it a Yankee fan who hates the METS or a JETS fan who hates the Giants etc. I find that its the older generation of SPorts fans who harbor ill feelings towards the other teams. Whats the point really? The Giants arent direct rivals of the JETS when it comes to FOOTBALL, they're in another CONFERENCE. Same with Yankee fans who hate the METS, they're in another league, so why waste energy hating them. There shouldnt be any conflicted feelings, especially when the METS are playing the REDSOX of all teams. Cheer for them, don some orange & blue if you can lol.

Well, I was a Mets fan in 1962, and every day in the summer, at the bus stop, I was verbally and mentally assaulted by Yankee fans. After a while, you learn to hate the SOBs. If the Yanks were 0-162, I'd be pissed if they scored a run.

That doesn't mean I can't be objective about their players. I think Derek Jeter is a great player. He's just wearing the wrong uniform.

lol....at least johan made him look stupid all night last night.

Johan would make Lou Gherig look stupid. Let's not trade Hughes and Kennedy the two busts for the best pitcher inthe league. :rolleyes:

Is K-Rod injured? He isnt even on the bench in the bullpen.

I would feel much beter if K-Rod was up there instead of Putz.

SNY panned the bullpen and he wasn't sitting in there. Maybe he's sore or something. He didn't have a tough time last night. he only threw 12 pitches.

Archived