Interesting Adolescent Plans/Fantasies...

Pragmatic Bus

I wanted to did something that would make the world a better place. Something no matter how small or insignificant that would be improved or better or more bearable because I was here. Then, I grew up and realized that we are all insignificant grains of sand in the vast desert of existence.

I wanted to did something that would make the world a better place. Something no matter how small or insignificant that would be improved or better or more bearable because I was here. Then, I grew up and realized that we are all insignificant grains of sand in the vast desert of existence.

I am proud to say I started a halfway house for girls who will not go all the way. ;)

I always used to want to learn, and learn and read everything. Now I realize that the majority of it is worthless. I'd probably used to want to get absorbed in a book, quite literally, especially as a character in a Tolkien book. Good times.

If you like Fantasy books. I recommend you read the sword of truth series. I'm on book 5 and it is nothing short of amazing so far.

If you like Fantasy books. I recommend you read the sword of truth series. I'm on book 5 and it is nothing short of amazing so far.

To be honest, I have so many books to read this summer I don't know where to start. I might go through the major classical philosophical works, then some psychological stuff, then more classical novel-type literature (just read Anna Karenina over the weekend), and gear up for school in September with nice fantasy books.

One month each and I should be good. Once I get into books, I go into huge reading times. I like those. :)

im still working on my fantasy.

for as long as i can remember ive wanted to move out to montana and work as a hunting guide.

me and my best friend were going to go out there this summer and get a place and see what we could make of ourselves but we both have steady paychecks coming in and didnt want to take the chance to give everything up.

but hopefully soon ill make my way out there and make my dream a reality

actually we are just one of many messengers, carrying a very important message, the all important DNA, to future species across the plains of time.

I also was always facinated by mountain climbing, My major dream is to summit K2 "The Killer Mountain"

My dream would be to be standing at the bottom of K2 and watching someone fall to their death from the top. I wonder how a body that hits from that far up winds up? Partially liquefied?

My dream would be to be standing at the bottom of K2 and watching someone fall to their death from the top. I wonder how a body that hits from that far up winds up? Partially liquefied?

its not that rare, every expidition on that mountain is life threatening, and borderline suicidal, which is right up your alley!

its not that rare, every expidition on that mountain is life threatening, and borderline suicidal, which is right up your alley!

Two Asians and a Irish lass is up my alley. Risking my life for an adrenaline rush is not.

I always used to want to learn, and learn and read everything. Now I realize that the majority of it is worthless. I'd probably used to want to get absorbed in a book, quite literally, especially as a character in a Tolkien book. Good times.

could've asked me, I would have told you

My dream in this scenario is that the person falling, somehow, breaks his fall on a tree limb and is about to, miraculously, survive the fall. All is lost a second later, however, as the hapless tumbler lands on a pitchfork--being carried by a local farmer on his way home from a long day's toil--impaling him horribly in front of a group of school children, and sending him speedily to the gates of hell.

My dream in this scenario is that the person falling, somehow, breaks his fall on a tree limb and is about to, miraculously, survive the fall. All is lost a second later, however, as the hapless tumbler lands on a pitchfork--being carried by a local farmer on his way home from a long day's toil--impaling him horribly in front of a group of school children, and sending him speedily to the gates of hell.

The school children were a very nice touch.

The school children were a very nice touch.

:rl:

in my dream scenario that tumbling guy was Max

Archived