Mike Tyson's 4 year old daughter dies in tragic accident

Alk

How does an electrical cord rap itself around somebody's neck? A snake charmer blew his flute?

Are you kidding? you're dealing with a 4 year old child. I have a 1 year old who picks up his toy telephone and deliberately drops it into his face. Tragic accidents with children happen all of the time. They do silly things and sometimes those things turn tragic when a parent isn't looking.

Are you kidding? you're dealing with a 4 year old child. I have a 1 year old who picks up his toy telephone and deliberately drops it into his face. Tragic accidents with children happen all of the time. They do silly things and sometimes those things turn tragic when a parent isn't looking.

I agree, kids do stupid things. Not just to themselves but to each other. Maybe it was an accident, maybe "it" wasn't.

That would be ****ed up if it were true. I certainly hope that if the brother had anything to do with it, it was still an accident.

It would be completely ****ed up if a 7-year-old acted with malice toward his 4-year-old sister.

Sadly it wouldn't be the first time.

Along the lines of what I was thinking. The brother did find her.

some of you people are too much. first of all, the mom asked the boy to see what his sister was up to because she hadn't seen'heard her for a length of time. second.....a 7 year old boy who might have accidentally got his sister caufght in somehthign like that would likely yell for help because they'd be pretty damned scared. third it was also stated that the way the cord was stored it wa sin a loop and tht she likely wa splaying on the treadmill (or whatever the machine was) and slid down and got her neck caught in the cord and couldnt get herself out.

oh....and RIP

this is a terrible thing to hear about. as a parent of a 41/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old my main objective is keeping them from killing themselves (especially the littel guy since he's the one who is more apt to do something dangerous since he doesn't know any better)

some of you people are too much. first of all, the mom asked the boy to see what his sister was up to because she hadn't seen'heard her for a length of time. second.....a 7 year old boy who might have accidentally got his sister caufght in somehthign like that would likely yell for help because they'd be pretty damned scared. third it was also stated that the way the cord was stored it wa sin a loop and tht she likely wa splaying on the treadmill (or whatever the machine was) and slid down and got her neck caught in the cord and couldnt get herself out.

oh....and RIP

this is a terrible thing to hear about. as a parent of a 41/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old my main objective is keeping them from killing themselves (especially the littel guy since he's the one who is more apt to do something dangerous since he doesn't know any better)

Somebody asked why was the "tragic accident" in quotation marks I offered up a potential explanation. So kill me.

It was probably an accident. If Mike jr doesn't grow up to be a pyromaniac or an axe murderer you were right and I was wrong.

Dip me in butter and roll me round in cracker crumbs.

oh....and RIP

You're too much. just because you have kids doesn't mean you can hide from the real world. ****ed up **** happens all the time. It is the world we live in.

Kids get into all kinds of stupid stuff. The child's mom could've done everything right and still this accident could happen.

No parent should bury a child. RIP.

Agree. It is always a sad day what that happens.

Archived