**** Official Hockey East 2009-2010 Season Thread ****

Gainzo

Lowell and UMass are much better teams than UVM.

If Lowell's captain didn't get tossed 3 minutes into the game a few weeks ago UVM would be on life support.

If UNH could have scored a goal in the last 1000 minutes of the series, they would have been gone as well.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNH 6 Cornell 2

Looked like UNH was going to go scoreless again before a late goal in the second got the puck rolling. I got up for about 30 seconds after the review and they had scored again. Cornell wilted after that second goal.

UNH 6 Cornell 2

Looked like UNH was going to go scoreless again before a late goal in the second got the puck rolling. I got up for about 30 seconds after the review and they had scored again. Cornell wilted after that second goal.

And the University of No Hardware continues their tradition of failing to claim the big prize by falling to R.I.T. on Saturday 6-2.... the 25th ranked team... ouch!

:)

Frozen Four is all set...

Miami OH who had to go to 2ot's to beat Michigan faces off against the lone Hockey East remaining Boston College who played a wacky game against Yale on Sunday and held on to win 9-7.

Wisconsin, who beat Vermont in the opening round, faces off against RIT, the Cinderella of the tournament. They knocked off #2 in the country Denver before stunning UNH 6-2 on saturday.

3 #1 seeds make it to the Big Ice Dance. And a #4. That is the first time since 2005 that at least 3 #1's made it to the Frozen Four. the teams represent four conferences

Frozen Four is all set...

Miami OH who had to go to 2ot's to beat Michigan faces off against the lone Hockey East remaining Boston College who played a wacky game against Yale on Sunday and held on to win 9-7.

Wisconsin, who beat Vermont in the opening round, faces off against RIT, the Cinderella of the tournament. They knocked off #2 in the country Denver before stunning UNH 6-2 on saturday.

3 #1 seeds make it to the Big Ice Dance. And a #4. That is the first time since 2005 that at least 3 #1's made it to the Frozen Four. the teams represent four conferences

My sister goes to RIT, all those UNH fans mocking them at game. HE Blows. Might be the most overrated Conference out there.

UNH fans are clowns so don't take out your hate on Hockey East because of those idiots in Durham :)

I'm on the RIT bandwagon. Go Tigers!

My sister goes to RIT, all those UNH fans mocking them at game. HE Blows. Might be the most overrated Conference out there.

Yeah, they only have had a team in the championship game 16 of the last 19 years. With a chance for 17 of 20.

From Barstoolsports.com - pretty much sums up the feelings of every sports fan in Boston:

IMG00004-20100410-2157-480x360.jpg

I was rooting against BC tonight for one simple reason. Now we have to listen to all the Superfans who can

• 4 weeks later...

Archived