The Town I live in made the news for all the wrong reasons

Gainzo

I see the teenagers in this town all the time and they are harmless. They hang out in Stoneham Square and the strip mall down the road from my place.

UPDATE: Bomb scare at Stoneham High School

Stoneham - Stoneham Police, along with the Fire Department, school officials, the State Police bomb squad and S.W.A.T. team, are investigating a bomb threat made at Stoneham High earlier this morning before the start of the school day.

Around 6:30 a.m., the school

Of course they are. We all were kids once. And being kids, whoever did it won't be able to keep their pie hole shut and they'll get caught. :biggrin:

I can't remember that long ago. ;)

[quote name='Blackout

As I said; the kids in this town are pretty harmless. Are they on drugs or drinking? Probably.

But throwing a brick through the Vice Principals office window with a note attached? That is beyond stupid.

on one hand i hope this was just a prank for obvious reasons....but on the other hand i hope it wasn't just a caoupla dumb kids being stupid cause as a kid you do something stupid like this and yo think it's no big deal. but they're in serious trouble if it was a prank and they get caught. bad reason to have to go fight for your anal virginity.

I hate when people do stupid stuff like this at large enough institutions, ie schools, and betray the trust of all the surrounding students and administration.

We've got threatened with a bunch of minor rights-losses because of garbage left around the school and two attempts at burning down the school. A few idiots ruin the goods for everyone...

on one hand i hope this was just a prank for obvious reasons....but on the other hand i hope it wasn't just a caoupla dumb kids being stupid cause as a kid you do something stupid like this and yo think it's no big deal. but they're in serious trouble if it was a prank and they get caught. bad reason to have to go fight for your anal virginity.

Throwing a brick through a window? That's vandalism.

Throwing a brick with a note attached that says pipe bombs are all over the school? That is way beyond vandalism, that is just stupid.

The night before I became a senior in High School my friends and I hung a huge bed sheet on the side of the school that said something like, "Class of '90 is awesome"

We didn't even think about doing any damage to the School..

Wow, Gainzo, that happened in Stoneham? I never felt that there were serious problems with kids when I lived there. Yea, drinking, drugs, horsing around and stuff, but no gangs or whatever. It seemed like a pretty quiet town.

You can find stupid kids (assuming it was a student) everywhere. But this is really ridiculous, especially if they think it's not a senior prank gone wrong. Multiple felonies are not a joke.

It seemed like we had a bomb threat every year. A town of 99% whites, a couple of emo kids who drive BMW's who feel the need to be cool are usually the culprits.

Now why was jetsrule128 up in Stoneham? Watch out Gainzo.

I see the teenagers in this town all the time and they are harmless. They hang out in Stoneham Square and the strip mall down the road from my place.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/stoneham/news/x702312068/Bomb-scare-at-Stoneham-High-School

Cant wait to find out the kid who did this.. If I remember correctly, this is part of the entrance exam to get accepted into UMass Amherst, especially if you want to live in Southwest.

Archived