I Don't Want To Turn This Into A Bashfest

SoFlaJets

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but has anybody else had problems logging on to JI the last couple of days? Every time I do my computer freezes up for some reason.

Asking a thread about JI not to turn into a bashfest is like asking people at an Irish wedding not to consume alcohol.

:Typotux:

I don't even read that site.

OK I will say one thing I don't like about JI's newer members; EVERY TIME I go there and start reading a thread by say someone like Slikmo's Burress thread from yesterday there is always some little twit that will say DUMP-I friggin HATE that about JI lately...it's like the Roman Colosseum over there with these elitist punks giving the thumbs down on every other thread-Jetswin should ban any one of them that does that for a week

OK I will say one thing I don't like about JI's newer members; EVERY TIME I go there and start reading a thread by say someone like Slikmo's Burress thread from yesterday there is always some little twit that will say DUMP-I friggin HATE that about JI lately...it's like the Roman Colosseum over there with these elitist punks giving the thumbs down on every other thread-Jetswin should ban any one of them that does that for a week

:rl:

You know SoFla, I really don't think its appropriate for you to be turning this thread into a bashfest.

Archived