McDonald's nutrition info

Alk

Where i work it is extremely hard to find good places to grab a meal, so I have a set group of things I can eat from the fast food chains when I go there. Obviously due to the saturation of calories in fast food, you can't get much in the way of quantity but you can get by. Mcdonalds grilled chicken sandwiches are not the tastiest thing in the world but they are under 30% fat even with the mayo, take that off and you are below 20% i think. The regular hamburgers are just pushing it at 33%. Wendys has a few things as well. White castle is just bad all around, lol.

Dude where you work eating poorly should be the least of your concerns.

Check out their "bag a McMeal" page. I always knew the stuff was bad for you but dear god, just enter the typical foods you would get there and be ready to pick your jaw up off of the floor. I was pushing 2,000 calories by noon on days when I ate breakfast and lunch there. No wonder my freakin' blood was damn near like gravy when they drew it. :lol:

http://nutrition.mcdonalds.com/nutritionexchange/bagMeal.do

Moral of the story: Don't go to McDonald's if you're on a diet.

Not taking a shot a you personally... just making a joke...

It should be child abuse to feed your children McDonalds... it is seriously more healthy to give them one cigarette a month I would think...

Every freakin' kid loves McDonald's. I'm not going to take that from them, I'm just not going to make it a weekly thing.

Dude where you work eating poorly should be the least of your concerns.

Tell me about it! I got a call the other day about some community outreach thing to make Newark small businesses more green, gimme a break. Going green in Newark means allowing them to grow their own drugs on the rooftops of the Seth Boyden projects instead of smuggling them in with suvs.

Tell me about it! I got a call the other day about some community outreach thing to make Newark small businesses more green, gimme a break. Going green in Newark means allowing them to grow their own drugs on the rooftops of the Seth Boyden projects instead of smuggling them in with suvs.

hmmm.. for some reason i dont think max meant newark :lol: just sayin'

Archived