The Illuminati Thread

SouthernJet

Was there one? Is there one now?

Do you think it exists and is evil or more money oriented?

Here is definition from Wiki:

In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order.

there is some evidence of a bavarian illuminati, but no evidence of a current illuminati

want to look into a conspiracy that is related and has been documented and is pretty scary ?

look into the bilderburg group and their annual meetings

it's never reported in the mainstream media, but there is definitley something going on. Of course I can't say what since I haven't been invited yet, but why are they so secret ?

what is goin on there ?

why would CEO's go if it's just a lunch ? Why does the gov't and corporate world need to mingle in sceret ?

it may be a really innocent gathering of 130 power brokers, the ultimate power lunch and networking oppty, or a loose power structure that we never elected.

either way, this one is interesting because you can find the guest lists very easily on-line

they just had one in May in Greece

The Federal Reserve has claimed full unequivocal rights to "an organization which acts as a shadowy 'power behind the throne', controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations".

But that's only if you know that the Fed is a private bank which goes completely unchecked.

Continue on..

there is some evidence of a bavarian illuminati, but no evidence of a current illuminati

want to look into a conspiracy that is related and has been documented and is pretty scary ?

look into the bilderburg group and their annual meetings

it's never reported in the mainstream media, but there is definitley something going on. Of course I can't say what since I haven't been invited yet, but why are they so secret ?

what is goin on there ?

why would CEO's go if it's just a lunch ? Why does the gov't and corporate world need to mingle in sceret ?

it may be a really innocent gathering of 130 power brokers, the ultimate power lunch and networking oppty, or a loose power structure that we never elected.

either way, this one is interesting because you can find the guest lists very easily on-line

they just had one in May in Greece

bingo, this centuries Illuminati

Met an Irishman at a pub while I was working on Nantucket last summer who, apparently, was a conspiracy junkie, and after telling me about the Bilderberg Group and how they were running the world, also told me about how the U.S. govt. was building concentration camps in Colorado and Wyoming for the "takeover".

Just a wee bit bizarre.

The Federal Reserve has claimed full unequivocal rights to "an organization which acts as a shadowy 'power behind the throne', controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations".

But that's only if you know that the Fed is a private bank which goes completely unchecked.

Continue on..

the federal reserve is neither a part of the federal gov't nor a reserve.

two quotes come to mind, both relevant to current conditions and very scary

from thomas jefferson

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

ouch

and this one;

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

-Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

the way the Fed Reserve will work is that the more money that's borrow on the dollar, the more debt will eventually be created. and it works to the point where eventually you can't get out of debt

it is complete crap and is why our society is screwed long term.

The Fed should be public enemy #1, instead Congress let's it write as many checks as possible. All under the guise of "helping American companies". In fact this is complete hogwash. They're just trying to inflate the crap out of the dollar so that America owes less to the world.

We've completely forgotten that in a Republic, powers starts at the bottom and rolls up hill. I've said too much.

//awaiting my National Real ID

Archived