The Source of Power

:Typotux:

rate my first draft, feedbacks and comments would be helpfull

One hundred and sixty six day hunger strike??? Did he at least sneak in a sandwich every now and then?

Nice work, BTW.

Cite your sources.

You don't need to capitalize junta. A junta is a government led by a group of military leaders.

I'm not sure what your assignment is, but you might want to mention how the junta dealt with last year's cyclone.

You may want to leave out the mention of India being the worl's largest democracy. As a reader, I was confused about what you were writing about. Keep the focus of the first sentence on Burma.

Overall, not bad. You might want to post the assignment so that we can see what the objective of this assignment is.

Cite your sources.

You don't need to capitalize junta. A junta is a government led by a group of military leaders.

I'm not sure what your assignment is, but you might want to mention how the junta dealt with last year's cyclone.

You may want to leave out the mention of India being the worl's largest democracy. As a reader, I was confused about what you were writing about. Keep the focus of the first sentence on Burma.

Overall, not bad. You might want to post the assignment so that we can see what the objective of this assignment is.

thanks for the feedback, their is no assignment, i just decided to write a research paper on the burmese revolt