Hail to the king.

Arsis

the crazy chick on that show is absolutely hot, in a twisted, demented kind of way.

Fiona? Yeah, she is a very hot but an intimidating character. You know she likes it rough and not the good kind of rough the bad kind where you have three broken ribs the next day. I'd still do her though, even if it meant the broken ribs.

Fiona? Yeah, she is a very hot but an intimidating character. You know she likes it rough and not the good kind of rough the bad kind where you have three broken ribs the next day. I'd still do her though, even if it meant the broken ribs.

be careful though, she could dismember your manhood, when you are getting some R&R after an intense session.

be careful though, she could dismember your manhood, when you are getting some R&R after an intense session.

I'm pretty talented, so I'm sure she would want another go round. So I think I am safe.

Wow, people that watch burn notice too. I started watching it because of bruce campbell and the incredibly hot chick. But the story is pretty good. Season starts June 4th!

Fiona last season was waaaaay too skinny, she looked like an anorexic coke fiend. But still hot.

I started watching it for Bruce as well and I kept watching it because it is the best show on T.V. The action is great the story is done very well. I like what they do with the narrative. It's also not a law and order or csi clone or a medical drama. 90% of T.V. nowadays is a csi or LAO clone or a medical drama.

I started watching it for Bruce as well and I kept watching it because it is the best show on T.V. The action is great the story is done very well. I like what they do with the narrative. It's also not a law and order or csi clone or a medical drama. 90% of T.V. nowadays is a csi or LAO clone or a medical drama.

+1

Archived