Los Angeles: High School Prom Queen Is Openly Gay Male ~ Yahoo.com

It's too bad a deserving girl was squeezed out by this stunt. If he's that popular, they should have made him prom king.

On the other hand, it's just a ****ing prom.

I'd hit it.

:face:

In all seriousness, the kid should've been named Prom King, not Queen. Some poor girl now lost all her High School glory. ;)

This is almost as embarassing as when my cousin got married and his wife had a "person of honor" (a gay man), because she didn't have any female friends.

Edited by 124

I swear to GOD, can a day pass without another "Gay" story? OK, I surrender. I accept that being Gay is just a delightful alternative lifestyle. One man sticking his d#ck in another man's hairy a$$ is not perverted. Can the world move on to another subject for Christsakes?

I swear to GOD, can a day pass without another "Gay" story? OK, I surrender. I accept that being Gay is just a delightful alternative lifestyle. One man sticking his d#ck in another man's hairy a$$ is not perverted. Can the world move on to another subject for Christsakes?

I assume this post HAS to get this thread locked :D

Or maybe just if Joe Fraziers d**k ;)

Edited by SouthernJet