THE "WILL DAVID ORTIZ EVER HIT ABOVE THE NATIONAL GAS RATE" THREAD

Blackout

You forgot the shiny new ball park in the Bronx. That place is sure to put some power into hitters with warning track power.

he bats from the wrong side of the plate doesn't he?

i see your point though with the short porch...but Coors is PERFECT for Papi

2 more left on base...LOL THIS IS PATHETIC

i wonder what the record for runners left on base is....Papi will give it a shot this yeawr

it almost makes you feel bad for the guy....then you remember who it is again

Remember when Yankee fans said that the Red Sox fans cared more about the Yankees than their own team?

Those were fun times. The tides have seemed to turn though. At least by some on this forum

Its getting ridiculous. When was the last time a Red Sox fan started a thread dissing the Yankees? Some Yankee fans start negative threads about the Red Sox every other day. Is this the 3rd or 4th Ortiz thread started by a Yankees fan since the season started?

Then there are your Mets. God forbid you say anything negative about the team in the Bronx as you will be called jealous.

Its getting ridiculous. When was the last time a Red Sox fan started a thread dissing the Yankees? Some Yankee fans start negative threads about the Red Sox every other day. Is this the 3rd or 4th Ortiz thread started by a Yankees fan since the season started?

Then there are your Mets. God forbid you say anything negative about the team in the Bronx as you will be called jealous.

Entitlement through sports teams will make that happen

Entitlement through sports teams will make that happen

Didn't you mean to say 26. :rolleyes:

Do you think its a coincidence that the Yankees started rolling when A-Roid came back to the team? What was Teixeira hitting before he had A-Rod protecting him in the lineup?

Its May 30th and there are 100+ games remaining. Lets see what happens.

his first AB he ripped one right at the first baseman.

he had two hard hit balls yesterday.

His timing is starting to come back. He wont be the Papi of previous years, but he certainly wont be the sack of sh!t that has played the first 40 games of the season.

I heard people saying this a month ago LOL

One fans does not equal FANS plural. Blackout is a joke and not representative of all Yankee fans. hell, the kid isn't representative of himself half the time. The Yankees will lose two games in a row next month and he will be a Met fan. It is funny to see big papi struggle but that is about it. Blackout is the only clown who cares this much about it. This thread is garbage.

So you're officially off the Fatti Pappi Gorilla wagon?

I am forever thankful for his time in Boston. However, that only goes so far when you are not producing. Especially at a position, DH, that is known for power. Tek has 10 HRs. Ortiz has 1. :bag:

0 fer today again

Sawx won though

I remember a few years back when Jeter went through this......the fans never stopped supporting him

Ortiz, well I think the fans know he was juicing, so the leash in not quite as long

0 fer today again

Sawx won though

I remember a few years back when Jeter went through this......the fans never stopped supporting him

Ortiz, well I think the fans know he was juicing, so the leash in not quite as long

You are, once again, completely full of ****. Jeter got booed at the stadium.

That's some support.

Archived