Now that we are the 1st place Yankees......

JonEJet

That's 1 piece of the puzzle. But we're not going to bother mentioning your lackluster starting rotation? Really now.

It's a long season boys. Enjoy it while it lasts. The rotation will turn it around. Beckett is already starting to. Lester will come around.

Our bullpen is still nasty. Did you see Bard's stat line from last night? 2.1 IP 0 hits and 5 Ks. Sick!

Girardi is still an idiot. Hot bats and failure by the other teams in the division are propping him up. He still can't handle a pitching staff.

You are right about that. I think we can still win, and overcome some of his st00pid decisions. This team is that talented.

Girardi is still an idiot. Hot bats and failure by the other teams in the division are propping him up. He still can't handle a pitching staff.

idiot? how many guys can be catchers in the MLB and be idiots besides Varitek? ;)

I'll always post here man - this is my favorite forum on the internet! I won't let a few "haters" on here keep me from posting! Nomatter how hard they try.

ya'll gotta come up to Maine to kill me to prevent me from posting!

It's a long season boys. Enjoy it while it lasts. The rotation will turn it around. Beckett is already starting to. Lester will come around.

Our bullpen is still nasty. Did you see Bard's stat line from last night? 2.1 IP 0 hits and 5 Ks. Sick!

Regression applies to both starting pitching and relief pitching. You really think ex-Yankee Ramon Ramirez is going to sustain that .73 era?

Whoops, actually there it goes.

It's a long season -- your starting pitching is not as bad as it has been, but your bullpen is not as good as it has been either.

will Bob still call our manager "clueless?"

Don't you mean 2nd place Yankees? I know you like to stir the pot but starting a "Yankees are in 1st place" thread in May is pretty weak.

BTW: Mo looked great this afternoon blowing the game :P

Don't you mean 2nd place Yankees? I know you like to stir the pot but starting a "Yankees are in 1st place" thread in May is pretty weak.

BTW: Mo looked great this afternoon blowing the game :P

The Rays got in a little batting practice in the ninth. :bag:

The Sox have a much better bullpen than the Yanks. That is usually the difference between the two teams.

Archived