Bear Grylls is ****ing crazy

T0mShane

I like the Survivorman much more than Bear Grylls. Grylls likes to do dumb things like jump in a river in the middle of Siberia on -30 temps and glissade down sheer cliffs. The Survivorman actually teaches you how to survive in random outdoor experiences.

Ndr_fhmWqxQ

I like the Survivorman much more than Bear Grylls. Grylls likes to do dumb things like jump in a river in the middle of Siberia on -30 temps and glissade down sheer cliffs. The Survivorman actually teaches you how to survive in random outdoor experiences.

Survivorman is 100% better. Plus, it's been rumored that Bear likes to stay in hotels when he's supposed to be roughing it for his show.

Survivorman is 100% better. Plus, it's been rumored that Bear likes to stay in hotels when he's supposed to be roughing it for his show.

My sons and I watch both. I find them both rather entertaining for different reasons. Survivor man is more shock and has the X games mindset. Bear does, eats, and informs in the most gnarly and shock value laden way he can. Alot of what he does is for the value of entertainment and obviously would never be done if you where trying to survive. No real spiritual connection and purely entertaining. He's like the Johnny Knoxville of survival TV.

Lance Stroud on the other hand delivers a much more personal and conveys the isolation concept in a much more believable manner. You actually feel for the guy as he arranges the camerars and fights to give you a good show. When he talks about the mental part of survivng he pulls you in and draws upon your own personal emotions. He's the Phil Jackson of survival tv.

My sons and I watch both. I find them both rather entertaining for different reasons. Survivor man is more shock and has the X games mindset. Bear does, eats, and informs in the most gnarly and shock value laden way he can. Alot of what he does is for the value of entertainment and obviously would never be done if you where trying to survive. No real spiritual connection and purely entertaining. He's like the Johnny Knoxville of survival TV.

Lance Stroud on the other hand delivers a much more personal and conveys the isolation concept in a much more believable manner. You actually feel for the guy as he arranges the camerars and fights to give you a good show. When he talks about the mental part of survivng he pulls you in and draws upon your own personal emotions. He's the Phil Jackson of survival tv.

What he said.

Archived