Twitter!

Jets Babe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I signed up for this, now what do I do?

Help me, I'm old.

Oh, and I have no idea if/when I'll ever post anything interesting, but it's /slatsation when I do get around to it.

The best part about twitter is you can make it whatever you want. As a Jets fan, I follow a few of the people here like TS as mentioned, the Jets players, and some beat writers. I'll do the same for the Yankees and then there's the general sports athletes you could follow like Shaq, Ochocinco. And then guys like Adam Schefter who will break news.

And you could look for the same sort of people to follow for anything else you're into. Hobbies, Music, Bondage ETC.

The best part about twitter is you can make it whatever you want. As a Jets fan, I follow a few of the people here like TS as mentioned, the Jets players, and some beat writers. I'll do the same for the Yankees and then there's the general sports athletes you could follow like Shaq, Ochocinco. And then guys like Adam Schefter who will break news.

And you could look for the same sort of people to follow for anything else you're into. Hobbies, Music, Bondage ETC.

I love Fake Michael Kay and Fake Al Davis.

Back at you!

I guess I gotta play around with this thing. It's tough to navigate with all the Tom Shane spam.

LOL! It's atrocious. I make a joke, Jets people drop me. I make a Jets point, people that like the jokes drop me. Today was a particularly bad day, though. You know my life is completely in the toilet when I'm racking up 400 tweets an hour.

• 2 weeks later...
I read other people's tweets, but rarely post my own (kind of like on here!)

The jock-sniffing on Twitter has reached biblical proportions. Enough already.

There are some people that send @ messages to pro athletes all day long. Nothing else. Kind of funny.

• 2 months later...
i finally got with the cool people from 3 years ago and got twitter, username DraftDaddy. follow meeeeeeee

done! :D

Done. But don't follow me back. It's irritating to those who do. Except gg. She freaking loves it.

not done.

After using it to whore myself out to get my website out there...I still dont freaking get it. I really dont.

I have my twitter account linked to my Facebook fan page so I dont have to give it a second thought...but it seems that 90% of the people just repost or re-tweet other peoples crap all over again.

Should I be happy or upset that someone retweeted something i posted?

Also it seems that half of the links people post are malware sites...:hand:

After using it to whore myself out to get my website out there...I still dont freaking get it. I really dont.

I have my twitter account linked to my Facebook fan page so I dont have to give it a second thought...but it seems that 90% of the people just repost or re-tweet other peoples crap all over again.

Should I be happy or upset that someone retweeted something i posted?

Also it seems that half of the links people post are malware sites...:hand:

I had to scale back the # of people I am following to the people I pretty much know from here plus a few new guys and the sites I like to frequent-otherwise it gets too overwhelming for me

I had to scale back the # of people I am following to the people I pretty much know from here plus a few new guys and the sites I like to frequent-otherwise it gets too overwhelming for me

I only started using it since I saw it as a (free) vehicle in which to try to promote my site Of course thatss why a ton of other people are using it too.

But some of these people must sit there & retweet & copy links and post stuff every 5 minutes - what is the value in that? If youre doing that in my opinion you are only making yourself look like a spammer, just posting for the sake of posting...

Archived