Twitter!

Jets Babe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
twitter.com/mattbecker17

I'm following only Mark Sanchez right now, cause I made it a week ago, and I really haven't gone on or tried to contact anyone.

What about your facebook's?

Did you notice who Sanchez last had dinner with? (recently outed-but excellent even though he's a republican) Florida Governor Charlie Crist.

Did you notice who Sanchez last had dinner with? (recently outed-but excellent even though he's a republican) Florida Governor Charlie Crist.

Mark is the "it" guy right now. Move over Brady.

:eek: No Politics, SFJ, shame on you!! :biggrin:

I just don't get the Twitter. I love me some Facebook, but Twitter is just too, you know, banal. I have an account, but I have that just so I can read where Mark Sanchez is, and what he is doing. Like, the other day, he was in Seaside Heights, NJ "on the boardwalk." That's invaluable info there.

I just don't get the Twitter. I love me some Facebook, but Twitter is just too, you know, banal. I have an account, but I have that just so I can read where Mark Sanchez is, and what he is doing. Like, the other day, he was in Seaside Heights, NJ "on the boardwalk." That's invaluable info there.

I dont have a facebook account but +1

Facebook is getting very "Twitter-like"

I really could care less that you took a dump after a big cup of cofffee this morning, or that you and you're hubby just got jiggy with it

Facebook is good to reconnect

I hardly even go on facebook anymore. Twitter is the most basic...I like simplicity. I hate all of those stupid apps on facebook. Facebook used to be simple, clean, and effective...but all of the "pages" and "apps" are getting really annoying.

I agree with JonEJet. I just don't understand why people seem to beleive that I give a hoot what you are doing all day long. I don't quite understand why anyone would put all that effort into posting such mundane stuff. Are you THAT self-absorbed? Here's a sequence I came across recently:

6:30am "going to Brimfield!"

3:00 "Have a headache from shopping in Brimfield."

4:30 "Wondering what I should make for supper."

6:00 "My husband grills a great steak. My job to pick the wine!"

8:00 "Home for the night watching the Sox."

9:00 "Wondering why Papi is struggling"

10:00 "Sipping a wonderful cup of tea. I think I like white tea better than green!"

11:00 "Time to hit the new sheets I bought at Bloomies!"

I agree with JonEJet. I just don't understand why people seem to beleive that I give a hoot what you are doing all day long. I don't quite understand why anyone would put all that effort into posting what they are doing all day long. Are you THAT self-absorbed?

You have over twelve thousand posts here.

You have over twelve thousand posts here.

touche!

I consider this entertaining "banter" though ;) None of the:

"I'm watching the bb game." "I'm hoping the Cavs win" "I really like this new popcorn I bought." "I really like my new PJ's." "Damn Cavs!"

touche!

I consider this entertaining "banter" though ;) None of the:

"I'm watching the bb game." "I'm hoping the Cavs win" "I really like this new popcorn I bought." "I really like my new PJ's." "Damn Cavs!"

Its easy to keep up with your friends and family grandiose news, but you really get a better idea of someone with the mundane, day-to-day. The devil is in the details.

Its easy to keep up with your friends and family grandiose news, but you really get a better idea of someone with the mundane, day-to-day. The devil is in the details.

Well then, the more I get to know people, the more I dislike them. LOL!

I love the people that don't know anything about twitter, and think its more personal then facebook.

"Facebooks enough for me, Twitter is too personal...I don't want everyone knowing my business."

retahded

I love the people that don't know anything about twitter, and think its more personal then facebook.

"Facebooks enough for me, Twitter is too personal...I don't want everyone knowing my business."

retahded

Does Twitter have Mob Wars? That's what I thought. F#ck Twitter!!

Archived