Sign in to follow this  
GangGreen

David Clowney camp Saturday

There's going to be a lot of pros coming in there for a one day camp in Delray Beach, Florida. I can't wait to go and meet some of the Jets players. I would give you a link to the site, but Clowney never paid his site bills, so it's shut down.

Also, of the players it doesn't say on there, some Browns players will be there, and Chad. As much as I loved and hated him on and off on the Jets, I still want to meet him.

From the article...

"We have Subway and Pantera as sponsors already but we could still use more sponsors and donations. It’s a good cause. Money for the David Clowney Foundation goes to help underprivileged kids."

Sweet.

b-p8kvoyP4Y

We had the camp today. I got to meet David Clowney, Wallace Wright, Al Harris, Vernon Gholston, Kareem Brown, Drew Coleman, Stacy Daniels, Brian Shaefering, Marques Cole and a bunch of other players. I might have some of them wrong, but it was really fun. I got like all their autographs, but I don't think I got David Clowney's. It rained out early before the 7-on-7s, though.

Does he really have gospel music as his site's soundtrack?

FAIL!!!!

No, it was rap....

No, it was rap....

Um, he has a gospel song playing on there.

We had the camp today. I got to meet David Clowney, Wallace Wright, Al Harris, Vernon Gholston, Kareem Brown, Drew Coleman, Stacy Daniels, Brian Shaefering, Marques Cole and a bunch of other players. I might have some of them wrong, but it was really fun. I got like all their autographs, but I don't think I got David Clowney's. It rained out early before the 7-on-7s, though.

i love wallace wright. when i met him at the taste, he was sooo nice. a real gentleman.

i am glad you had fun.