Happy Birthday Bleedin' Green!

PS17

I only post at finheaven during the week leading up to our games each season and its usually to talk ****, but at least they had the decency to send me this via email this morning...

Hello JiF,

We at FinHeaven Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

**** JN and **** all of you!

I only post at finheaven during the week leading up to our games each season and its usually to talk ****, but at least they had the decency to send me this via email this morning...

Hello JiF,

If your birthday was listed on the main page by the rest of the birthdays, somebody would've started the thread dude. Update your profile to add your birthday.

happy happy oozing grass!! ( ok so i looked for synonyms for bleeding and green and this is what i came up with :lol:

:HappyB have a great day!

how old are you anyway? usually it is only the women who mask their age :P

Hello JiF,

Oh JiF, no need to be jealous just because everyone around here likes me better than you. I just can't believe I have to share my birthday with YOU of all people. :P

Oh JiF, no need to be jealous just because everyone around here likes me better than you. I just can't believe I have to share my birthday with YOU of all people. :P

It could be worse, but I understand, i ****ingh8u2.

Archived