Support NYSCC

Jetme23

Im trying to get this circullated so that we can get mass support for a new stadium...

Put this in your sig and pass it on!

nyjetsstadiumsig3pm.jpg

(to get the url and everything:

IE users: Right click properties copy the url

Firefox users: Rightclick copy image location.

Paste it into your sigs please!)

No.

This disaster is designed to do nothing but wring the very last dollar out of Jets fans. It is an insult to real fans and, fortunately is doomed to failure.

That's what these scumbags get for trying to build a stadium that eliminates 10,000 seats, makes our team inacessable to fans who don't use mass transit and steals our tailgating.

Screw Jay Cross, Michael Bloomberg, Woody Johnson and anybody else who tries to take our game days away from real fans and hand them to corporate interests.

No.

This disaster is designed to do nothing but wring the very last dollar out of Jets fans. It is an insult to real fans and, fortunately is doomed to failure.

That's what these scumbags get for trying to build a stadium that eliminates 10,000 seats, makes our team inacessable to fans who don't use mass transit and steals our tailgating.

Screw Jay Cross, Michael Bloomberg, Woody Johnson and anybody else who tries to take our game days away from real fans and hand them to corporate interests.

Well said. Down with the west side stadium.

The jets stadium was forced into becoming smaller because of the dolans. They kept advertising some garbage. Woody's intentions are to bring the jets home and actually have a stadium for the jets fans to be proud of. The jets plan to build a parking lot from what ive herd. Their will also be an extension of the subway lines straight to the stadium. Cutting down on car rides also helps the evniornment. Think about it, if everyone takes city trasnportation then that cuts down the burnning of fossil fuels. Sa far as im concerend you my friend are no jets supporter. Id rather have them build in the city or atleast NY. the second option for jets stadium is nj, and i dont want the jets to be known as the "New Jersey Jets".

If you think Woody's ability to make money is more important than the ability of fans to enjoy the games, then it is you that are no supporter of the Jets.

I'd like them in New York, too, but Jersey is better than the Manhattan disaster.

This whole conversation is moot, anyway. The west side plan is dead.

Cross admitted it this week. After months of claiming there was no "Plan B," he admitted that Plan B was in the Meadowlands.

I dont care were in ny the stadium will be. As long as its in ny. I dont want a ny team playing in nj.

Archived