Best fans? Jets or Pats?

SouthernJet

OK, who over the last approx. 50 years do you think has earned the right to be called the Best fans between the two teams?

Lots of things to consider..loyalty, stick with the team, show up in good and bad times, stadium atmosphere etc...

I will vote Jets fans.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, who over the last approx. 50 years do you think has earned the right to be called the Best fans between the two teams?

Lots of things to consider..loyalty, stick with the team, show up in good and bad times, stadium atmosphere etc...

I will vote Jets fans.

Have you been sniffing glue today?

Have you been sniffing glue today?

Pats have about double the amount of fans they had in 2000. Jets fans are loyal and are knowledgeable. Another way you can tell we are better is all of you ****s hanging around here. You guys can't even stand to be around other Pats fans.

Pats have about double the amount of fans they had in 2000. Jets fans are loyal and are knowledgeable. Another way you can tell we are better is all of you ****s hanging around here. You guys can't even stand to be around other Pats fans.

I hate to break it to you but the Pats have sold out every game since 1994 when Kraft bought the team. Stable ownership = a full Stadium.

And Kraft built a new stadium with no PSLs.

I hate to break it to you but the Pats have sold out every game since 1994 when Kraft bought the team. Stable ownership = a full Stadium.

Better ownership has nothing to do with the fans. Pats fans are obnoxious dickheads. Half of them couldn't name three players that played before 1998.

if I remember correctly, the question wasn't "best owner".

Jets fans stick with their team through thick and thin. There is nothing like a rockin' Giants Stadium during a Jets game. Of course it is easier go be a Pats fan right now. Come to me when the Pats go 4-12.

Better ownership has nothing to do with the fans. Pats fans are obnoxious dickheads. Half of them couldn't name three players that played before 1998.

Its 1998 now? I thought it was 2000?

I doubt you ever made the trek to the glorified High School Stadium in the middle of the woods that was called Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium.

You are making Jets fans look like obnoxious dickheads.

I doubt you ever made the trek to the glorified High School Stadium in the middle of the woods that was called Schaefer/Sullivan/Foxboro Stadium.

You're having a bad couple of day Gainzo.

35 years of sellouts >>>> 15 years of sellouts.

As a fanbase, Pats fans are a joke.

the only thing you can give pats* fans "credit" for is they suffered the humilitation of beginning a season having the team exposed as sysyematic and pathological cheaters, including the mysterious extra frequency, sending assistants into opposing locker rooms after half time to look at the white boards, and opponents headsets going dead at ratsboro during key drives late in games, and ending the season with the smack down courtesy of the Giants (after they printed 19-0 shirts and applied for a patent on the term) which inluded a choke of historic proportions after having gained the lead with mere minutes to play and a FG couldn't hurt them, they allowed a TD

and for some reason they still follow the team

if I remember correctly, the question wasn't "best owner".

Jets fans stick with their team through thick and thin. There is nothing like a rockin' Giants Stadium during a Jets game. Of course it is easier go be a Pats fan right now. Come to me when the Pats go 4-12.

No offense but you had the same owner from your inception up until he dropped dead.

the only thing you can give pats* fans "credit" for is they suffered the humilitation of beginning a season having the team exposed as sysyematic and pathological cheaters, including the mysterious extra frequency, sending assistants into opposing locker rooms after half time to look at the white boards, and opponents headsets going dead at ratsboro during key drives late in games, and ending the season with the smack down courtesy of the Giants (after they printed 19-0 shirts and applied for a patent on the term) which inluded a choke of historic proportions after having gained the lead with mere minutes to play and a FG couldn't hurt them, they allowed a TD

and for some reason they still follow the team

You really need to get a life.

No offense but you had the same owner from your inception up until he dropped dead.

Leon Hess wasn't around in 1960. He came on board in 1963 and wasn't the sole owner until 1977. And what does having the same owner have to do with the fanbases? If you're that big of a fan you're going to come to the games regardless of who the owner is.

Leon Hess wasn't around in 1960. He came on board in 1963 and wasn't the sole owner until 1977. And what does having the same owner have to do with the fanbases? If you're that big of a fan you're going to come to the games regardless of who the owner is.

What he said. :yes:

Pats fans.

NE fans would never cheer when their very own QB got injured or any player for that matter. They were devastated when Bledsoe was hurt.

Jet fans bought another round of beers when Penny went down.

Are you seriously going to compare Drew Bledsoe getting hurt to Chad Pennington going down for the 4th or 5th time?

Me? Why would I ever go to a Pats home game? Makes no sense to me to do that. I said th fan base doubled since 2000 and half of them couldn't name three players from before 1998. I know logic isn't your strong suit but there is nothing contradictory about those statements.

Are you seriously going to compare Drew Bledsoe getting hurt to Chad Pennington going down for the 4th or 5th time?

Penny was laying on the field writhing in pain the very FIRST game of the 2008 season. Who cares how many times it was.

I was there and the cheers were loud and the ONLY reason why it wasnt a huge story throughout the NFL was because of Camera Gate.

Pats fans.

NE fans would never cheer when their very own QB got injured or any player for that matter. They were devastated when Bledsoe was hurt.

Jet fans bought another round of beers when Penny went down.

No, they would simply nominate the player that hurt their quarterback for the hall of fame should the backup turn out to be better. :rolleyes:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76482&page=2

Penny was laying on the field writhing in pain the very FIRST game of the 2008 season. Who cares how many times it was.

I was there and the cheers were loud and the ONLY reason why it wasnt a huge story throughout the NFL was because of Camera Gate.

I was there as well and although you'd like to believe that all the cheers were for Chad's injury, you'd be dead wrong. About 1/3rd of them were. Others were cheering for Clemens, others were cheering for Chad because he was able to limp off the field.

But good try.

I was there as well and although you'd like to believe that all the cheers were for Chad's injury, you'd be dead wrong. About 1/3rd of them were. Others were cheering for Clemens, others were cheering for Chad because he was able to limp off the field.

But good try.

I was there too. CLEARLY the loud cheers were for Chad's injury. Sat around a bunch of Jets fans that had some lovely commentary in between the clapping.

I was there too. CLEARLY the loud cheers were for Chad's injury. Sat around a bunch of Jets fans that had some lovely commentary in between the clapping.

CLEARLY in your section that you were sitting in. However there were others who were more excited for Clemens, or really, more excited to see Chad limp off.

Jets fans are a-holes, but I still will not believe that the majority were cheering because he went down.

How about the '06 Jets/Pats playoff game, another game I attended, when Chad went down the Patriots fans cheered. Good times.

Bottom line is no fan base should cheer an injury of their or the opposing teams players. However each fan base has a large # of morons who will.

:rl:

Good stuff.

What kind of fan has an avatar of their team's mascot with a **** in his mouth?

A gay "fan" who has a delusional thought that Wes ****ing Welker is more important to his team than Randy Moss?

He likez teh dik.

Archived