Anyone else hate their father?

PS17

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely. Just saying that that was the worst of it. So, not bad at all.

funny story, somewhat related, my sister in her new Honda civic, and you know how light honda civics are, driving to a traffic light, she sees the light go yellow and floors the car thinking she could make it, what a noob, she didn't even think about the little dip at the light, not to mention she had to turn left onto the freeway right after, so she hits the dip full speed, th car comes out of the dip flying, she tries to turn left hits a light pole on the far curb of the horizontal road, the car bounces of the pole, she panicks and makes a hard left drives the car over the island on to the road with oncoming traffic from the highway, panicks and does a 180 back on the island and crashes the car car on another pole. the car got totaled but she had no scratch on her, the cops come to the scene, and ask her, "what happened here... wait... dont tell me..." and start playing a guessing game with eachother laughing at my sister's expense.

My father was in a car accident today. He's fine, walked away without a scratch... Was in the middle lane on Rt. 80, and someone from the right lane came left right at him without looking. He jerked the car left and never was able to regain control of it at ~65 mph. He hit the grass, and spun into a concrete divider.

He was in his Mercedes, which is essentially a tank, and said he'd taken worse hits in bumper cars. Very scary though.

Just something to think about.

Good to hear that your dad is alright.

Appreciate him, despite your differences, while you can.

My mom and I had our occasional bouts, but when it came down to it we were each other's worlds... She died one year ago, almost to the minute. It feels like forever ago, but the pain doesn't abate.

So... I dunno... hang in there?

• 2 weeks later...
Ok... I wont tell you that making fun of a 15 year old with a strained relationship with his father on father's day is classless.

I didn't say that.

I didn't direct it at him, I was speaking in general but if you have sand in your vagina that you don't like to clean everyday that's your problem. Just sayin' don't take it personal.

I didn't direct it at him, I was speaking in general but if you have sand in your vagina that you don't like to clean everyday that's your problem. Just sayin' don't take it personal.

Oh please. You're not dumb. You're not as smart as you think you are... but you're not dumb.

Pragmatic you personally attack EY and tell him to not take it personal. Nice.

People we are getting close to a pretty big purge here. Think before you post.

Archived