Oh great! Now my whole morning is ****ed!

Klecko73isGod

How you can all eat that stuff and like it is beyond me. Their eggs are gross.

If I'm going to be a fatty in the morning, I'll go with a bacon egg and cheese from Hot n' Crusty. Although I prefer my mom's homemade scones. :)

niha3qa1HC0

ya, i always check before i leave now,,,too many messups...

I like the bacon egg and cheese bagel by the way

my favorite also.

but I dont like the "sauce" they put on it in some locations. Its bad enough already and do I need 10 more grams of fat from the hollandaise/mayonnaise/baby batter concoction they squirt on there!

Outside of a Bacon/Egg/Cheese on a Bulkie, BEC bagel is the closest thing to perfection.

my favorite also.

but I dont like the "sauce" they put on it in some locations. Its bad enough already and do I need 10 more grams of fat from the hollandaise/mayonnaise/baby batter concoction they squirt on there!

Outside of a Bacon/Egg/Cheese on a Bulkie, BEC bagel is the closest thing to perfection.

I NEVER have seen this sauce.....

Are you sure its not being added by someone in the back

Enough with the excuses... I told you, GIMP and a mouse is all you need.

I can't use the free hand crop well with the mouse, some kind of disconnect. Maybe I got spoiled with eyars of the tablet?

What is it with Pats fans who I bitchslapped stalking me recently.

Get over it punk.

I miss you buddy. Why don't you stop in over your old stompin' grounds?

Oh yea thats right Slim, you can't. You're banned for life, I forget.

Are you and PR37 really this dense?

You don't think I knew exactly what was going to happen when I started this thread? I did this to amuse myself on what I knew was going to be a slow work day.

You're still pissed at me for ****ing with you when I was a mod on JI? Grow up, get over it and get a life.

Relax chooch, I'm just joking around.

I'm not mad at you. I know you don't know any better. Have a McGriddle or four and be happy buddy!

Archived