Stole some fat slobs Mcgriddle this morning

Ranger

So I stop into Mcdonalds to have a morning coffee, but the drive through was backed up around the building. No big deal, I'll just sit and relax with my coffee. I see some fat slob come in and order a Mcgriddle with an OJ. This guy has no business eating this crap. He's a walking heart-attack. So I did my good deed this morning and when his order came up, I went up to the counter and just took it.

I didn't even eat it, I just threw it away when I left the building.

So I stop into Mcdonalds to have a morning coffee, but the drive through was backed up around the building. No big deal, I'll just sit and relax with my coffee. I see some fat slob come in and order a Mcgriddle with an OJ. This guy has no business eating this crap. He's a walking heart-attack. So I did my good deed this morning and when his order came up, I went up to the counter and just took it.

LOL

:Nuts:

Hilarious idea. POTW nomination from me. Look for it spring of 2011.

:rl::rl:

Poor Kleck!

Archived