The no-shows are too many to list..

JonEJet

Hey I tried being the champion of the no personal attack thing. I really tried. EVERYONE told me I was uptight.

Everyone except MBN007 that is. He PMed me and said that I was a homo and he was sorry he ever started posting here.

Not sure what his point was exactly though! :mrgreen:

you know i love talking to you guys but are you seriously going to knock people for actually having lives outside of this website. Nobody can be on here 24-7. You guys act like Boston fans or anyone should be flocking to here to take their loss after they lose.

lighten up people. If this is what life is going to be after college, i'm going to be worried as f***.

you know i love talking to you guys but are you seriously going to knock people for actually having lives outside of this website. Nobody can be on here 24-7. You guys act like Boston fans or anyone should be flocking to here to take their loss after they lose.

lighten up people. If this is what life is going to be after college, i'm going to be worried as f***.

Exactly.

The regulars on this forum and when it was at JI, know who the regulars are and the loudest one here is not one of them.

There's nothing wrong with having a life. It's just amusing that they decide to have a life whenever the Sox lose.

PHISK gets no credit whatsoever...about anything...he's a dick

What I find most alarming about these no shows....are the Mess/Yankee Hater/wannabe Sawx fans that reallly have disappeared

They were here in bunches, when the Yanks were losing...Mess having a chance

Now they're so far, far away

I miss them :mrgreen:=D>=D>

PHISK gets no credit whatsoever...about anything...he's a d!ck

What I find most alarming about these no shows....are the Mess/Yankee Hater/wannabe Sawx fans that reallly have disappeared

They were here in bunches, when the Yanks were losing...Mess having a chance

Now they're so far, far away

I miss them :mrgreen:=D>=D>

BBbbiiiiaaatttccchhhh...I have been here.

Some of us actually have stuff to do and can not log in at 6am in the morning.

One thing I am not is that p word you are so fond of, JonE. The Red Sox are blowing chuncks right now, is that what you want to hear? They do. Satisfied now?

Could someone here explain to me why Rent-a-wreck sux so badly? Where is this gold glove of his? Where is the consistent bat? Did he leave it in St. Louis? He's so bad right now, I actually feel sorry for the guy. Disappointment isn't a strong enough word. Wells lasted what? Three innings? Our hopes are pinned on an older pitcher with a bumb ankle and a super-sized ego? You know things are bad when local talk radio is raving about the possible "savior," Hansen (who looked like he was sixteen, didn't he)? Ugh....

It's really disgusting right now

Does anyone in RSN have a sack?

Only 1 or 2 have showed up since the game ended. Usually, there is an outpouring of BoSox posts when they win.

And the common theme I hear today regarding the Bosox is that the manager blew it. The 'ol blame game. Terribly wrong in this situation though.

Archived