MARCH TO GREATNESS

Borgoguy

Although there are but 15 posts before I am enshrined into the pantheon of message board greatness, and rightly lionized by generations still unborn, no effort--as yet--has been made to commemorate this herculean effort. Though not surprised by this ghastly oversight, I am crestfallen.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although there are but 15 posts before I am enshrined into the pantheon of message board greatness, and rightly lionized by generations still unborn, no effort--as yet--has been made to commemorate this herculean effort. Though not surprised by this ghastly oversight, I am crestfallen.

my friend is having a pig roast this weekend. seeing as youll reach greatness by then ill put a congratulatory banner up in your honor.

my friend is having a pig roast this weekend. seeing as youll reach greatness by then ill put a congratulatory banner up in your honor.

Thank you for your kindness, 52. But only if the words are scrawled in the blood of the slaughtered swine.

your wish is my command. ill even put it on my chiseled chest and post a picture for you.

I know it is short notice, but maybe you could get a tattoo across your chest with "BORGOGUY IS MY KING". Then, "BORGO POWER" across your forehead. These small efforts add up.

I heard this guy was interested to perform at this gala. I thought he might fit in with that crowd so for your judgment: M.C. Vagina. Oh yeah, NSFW or women or children or old people or people without a sense of humor.

xC03hmS1Brk&feature=channel

I know it is short notice, but maybe you could get a tattoo across your chest with "BORGOGUY IS MY KING". Then, "BORGO POWER" across your forehead. These small efforts add up.

how about Borgo on one cheek and Guy on the other?

I heard this guy was interested to perform at this gala. I thought he might fit in with that crowd so for your judgment: M.C. Vagina. Oh yeah, NSFW or women or children or old people or people without a sense of humor.

xC03hmS1Brk&feature=channel

We'll put him on right before these gals. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Arsis.

**WORK WARNING AND THOSE UNDER 45**

uxIpKuDXgwg

how about Borgo on one cheek and Guy on the other?

If you want to make a statement--which I think you should--why not Borgo and Guy on each testicle? And maybe a likeness of me on your member whick expands to full glory when you are at, well, your full glory? Let me know. I can email you an image of me.

If you want to make a statement--which I think you should--why not Borgo and Guy on each testicle? And maybe a likeness of me on your member whick expands to full glory when you are at, well, your full glory? Let me know. I can email you an image of me.

that is a possibility. instead of Pedro i can rename him Big Borgo and this way whenever he comes alive its like a salute to your greatness

be careful... they might ban you before you reach the milestone... or start deleting your posts.

By my count, I have 9,078 posts on this most convivial of message boards. As one who attempts in earnest to plan major events in advance to avoid unnecessary confusion and embarrassment, I wish to alert you all that I am rapidly approaching the 10,000 post milestone. Though something special should be organized to celebrate this momentous occasion--a catered affair rife with creative

No shout out to me for failing to prevent your banning at that other place?

How could I have omitted your unwitting role in my ascent to the next level of poster enlightenment? Seriously, that seems like a lifetime ago.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Like a car wreck, horrible but you just can't stop looking. Check out the pit hair and toenails --- gross.

Wonder if this person is from Alabama or Mississippi? :biggrin:

Thats what you wonder when you look at that picture? I wonder if theirs any doughnuts left in those boxes.

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Like a car wreck, horrible but you just can't stop looking. Check out the pit hair and toenails --- gross.

Wonder if this person is from Alabama or Mississippi? :biggrin:

I actually gagged looking at those grotesque "man boobs".

Thats what you wonder when you look at that picture? I wonder if theirs any doughnuts left in those boxes.

LOL. One way to become the fattest state in the country is to have all your residents sit at a computer and eat all day.

Or it could just be a tiny glimpse into the mod lounge. :biggrin:

I actually gagged looking at those grotesque "man boobs".

Oh, I thought that was a woman - hence the pit hair comment. :ahhh:

Archived