New York Yankees @ Boston Redsox [Fenway Park] Game Thread

Vudu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No painting... but act like a complete buffoon? Yes. Guilty as charged.

And Im usually sober.

Its a great stress reliever for me. Well, unless my girl comes along...

James van Riemsdyk. Thats all I have to say.

Garb is like JonE. They only discovered Hockey East when Northeastern was "good"

Honestly? I think it's kind of cool that your girlfriend is more important to you than the game - kind of....and that her comfort level is at least on the radar. That it's just as important to you that she see's the game in your great seats, as it is yours. There's hope for you yet, asshat.

Btw - I really don't give a sh*t about this (yanks/sox) game. LOL!

Its about time I matured a little. In front of her at least! She said its ok if I act like an assh0le with my friends.... so Gainzo... I dont think she'll be joining us for any hockey games!

Garb is like JonE. They only discovered Hockey East when Northeastern was "good"

Im still mad Garb didnt join us for the NU/Lowell game.

And you know Im going to follow that c0cksuckers career.. hope he plays in the AHL next year so I can yell at him at a Lowell Devils game.

I admit to my hockey east bandwagon tendancies.....that's because it's HOCKEY! Hockey is like the special olympics championship in terms of Sports Greatness and Popularity. Translation? Of all the major sports - hockey is DEAD LAST and kind of retahded. ;) I love my school though. Always will.

Whatever douchebag

I was at NU when you were just starting to pet that thing between your legs

I admit to my hockey east bandwagon tendancies.....that's because it's HOCKEY! Hockey is like the special olympics championship in terms of Sports Greatness and Popularity. Translation? Of all the major sports - hockey is DEAD LAST and kind of retahded. ;)

Im proud of you not jumping on the Bruins bandwagon this year... at least you held true to your passionate feelings towards them.

Papelbon time.

Will he suck tonight?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Off topic, but I didn't know UMass Lowell actaully had real teams until a few years ago....I though it was all intramural stuff. ;)

I would absolutely HATE being at this game tonight. Look at the rain coming down!

Off topic, but I didn't know UMass Lowell actaully had real teams until a few years ago....I though it was all intramural stuff. ;)

I would absolutely HATE being at this game tonight. Look at the rain coming down!

I would absolutely love to be at this game. I've always loved being at a game in lousy weather.. football or baseball... something about it I love.

Archived