New York Yankees @ Boston Redsox [Fenway Park] Game Thread

Vudu

Didn't Chamberlain get fined for throwing at Youklis?

I think he got suspended for it. It's ok for Sox pitchers to do what they want but if a Yankee pitcher even comes clsoe to an opposing batter suspensions and fines will follow.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he got suspended for it. It's ok for Sox pitchers to do what they want but if a Yankee pitcher even comes clsoe to an opposing batter suspensions and fines will follow.

Take it up with the Yankees. Players should police their own.

Also, that sissyfied American League protects head hunter pitchers, where only their teammates get reprisal.

Take it up with the Yankees. Players should police their own.

Also, that sissyfied American League protects head hunter pitchers, where only their teammates get reprisal.

Yes b/c as we know National Pitchers can't get away w/ hitting batters:yawn:

I want to sweep these punks in front of their home fans. I want another Boston Massacre.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIy6BymWf2E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIy6BymWf2E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DarkLadyJets-

I dont ever want you starting a game thread for any Jets game. Yankees failed miserably in this series against their biggest rival.

But by all means, continue to start Yankee game threads. You have carte blanche.

DarkLadyJets-

I dont ever want you starting a game thread for any Jets game. Yankees failed miserably in this series against their biggest rival.

Oh so the lack of Yankee offense is because I made a random thread on the internet? Right...

:roll: I KNOW you don't actually believe this.

NL pitchers have to face the consequences (batting) which their AL counterparts do not.

I would have loved to see if a Pedro and a Roger Clemens would have been so tough, if they had to face the music.

You realize that both played in the NL, right? Those guys threw hard, would the opposing pitcher want to hit them in retaliation thinking he might get hit?

Archived