Crowder has words for Rex after latest spat (Threatens)

InstantClassic

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a great idea.

How bout everyone in this thread, go **** themselves.

You all suck major dick and know nothing. Your brains are dumb.

Better yet, why dont you all collectively suck Rex's dick.

why does everything have to be about dick with you JiF? It's a message forum and I don't understand why you'd take anything really seriously here.

why does everything have to be about dick with you JiF? It's a message forum and I don't understand why you'd take anything really seriously here.

I am a serious person.

Eh, I never liked him, he did a bad job singing that Mighty Mouse song. :P

And I never liked you, but dont tell me that I did a bad job of singing that Mighty Mouse song. Thats just rude.

I see, I guess you were trying to woo the Disney Princess Crowder by singing Mickey Mouse songs, how romantic.

Might Mouse >>> Mickey Mouse. Its not even close.

And dont kid yourself. I dont have to woo anything. I just stand their and look cute.

Clowner is a b%tch! No amount of talking in the world will replace getting smacked like a red headed step child and running away on national tv the way he did. Whatever, he should go study up on his English to English dictionary for the next trip to London.

I wish Maxman would go twitter bully Clowner and ask him if the sting of Light's slap to the face is still fresh.

Bart Scott!!!

Jets' Bart Scott bounces barb back at Crowder

BY RODERICK BOONE |roderick.boone@newsday.com9:03 PM EDT, June 9, 2009 FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Bart Scott will take it.

The Jets' chatty linebacker was informed Tuesday of the comments Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder made Friday, when he said if the Jets want to "be the OTA champions, they can have it."

"Do you get a bonus for that?" Scott said. "I don't know how much that's going to get us, but OTA champs, I'll take it. I'll take champs for anything. I've never won anything. Do we get a trophy, a banquet?"

Then, Scott took a swipe back at Crowder.

Who's Crowder?" he said. "See, I never even heard of the guy. Could I get a bio? You've got to give me some personnel reports before you throw names out. Crowder, I don't even know that guy."

Sounds to me like the Mad Backer is ready to handle that ass. So I hope Crowder has the cojones to direct his comments at Ryan's boy. Since he wants to be so fair about age in a contest...

Bart Scott!!!

Jets' Bart Scott bounces barb back at Crowder

BY RODERICK BOONE |roderick.boone@newsday.com9:03 PM EDT, June 9, 2009 FLORHAM PARK, N.J. - Bart Scott will take it.

The Jets' chatty linebacker was informed Tuesday of the comments Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder made Friday, when he said if the Jets want to "be the OTA champions, they can have it."

"Do you get a bonus for that?" Scott said. "I don't know how much that's going to get us, but OTA champs, I'll take it. I'll take champs for anything. I've never won anything. Do we get a trophy, a banquet?"

Then, Scott took a swipe back at Crowder.

Who's Crowder?" he said. "See, I never even heard of the guy. Could I get a bio? You've got to give me some personnel reports before you throw names out. Crowder, I don't even know that guy."

Sounds to me like the Mad Backer is ready to handle that ass. So I hope Crowder has the cojones to direct his comments at Ryan's boy. Since he wants to be so fair about age in a contest...

Oh no...Ed Hartwell pt.2 and his 80 tackles and a 1.5 sack is comming for us..:rolleyes: I can't wait to see him crumble with no Ray Ray & suggs protecting him.

Made more tackles than any of your LB's....

Yeah, Bryan Thomas had 5.5 sacks to Crowder's zero. :rolleyes: We cut a guy who had more tackles than Crowder.

In other words: Crowder doesn't make the Jets roster. We're not looking for LBs that make plays 12 yards beyond the line of scrimmage anymore.

Yeah, Bryan Thomas had 5.5 sacks to Crowder's zero. :rolleyes: We cut a guy who had more tackles than Crowder.

In other words: Crowder doesn't make the Jets roster. We're not looking for LBs that make plays 12 yards beyond the line of scrimmage anymore.

Crowders a MLB not a pass rushing OLB..Crowders job is to make tackles not rush the QB....we have this other guy named Porter that does that and led the AFC in sacks. yes i would like more sacks and maybe a interception here or there...but he's our tackling machine.

Crowders a MLB not a pass rushing OLB..Crowders job is to make tackles not rush the QB....we have this other guy named Porter that does that and led the AFC in sacks. yes i would like more sacks and maybe a interception here or there...but he's our tackling machine.

So basically he has no impact except for tackles past the line of scrimmage? Sounds awesome.

I am not a fan of either team. And in particular I don't like Joey Porter. But Ryan is the one looking like a fool in this spat.

Yeah, Chowder and Porter are idiots. So is Bart Scott. And if they want to spout off fine, won't change my mind about them. Rex Ryan is the head coach of a professional football team he is not a lineback.

Likewise, if Tom Brady or another player shows up with a ring for Ryan to kiss after the Patriots beat the Jets week 2, I will find it freaking hillarious. But I don't think Bill Belichick should.

No, he was asked about Channing's comment and gave a rebuttal. He didnt just bring Channing into the conversation out of no where.

I understand that his initial comments were directed to BB and the Pats. I had no problem with that, but to get into a childish verbal spat with Channing is amatuer.

Not backing down from trashing talking in June, doesnt set an example, setting an example would be saying something like, "we will play this out on the field"..."next question, we will let our play do the talking".....thats an example.

The guy literally said if he were Channings age that he would take care of him. This is coming from a HC in the NFL, a rookie one at that, shut up and let you team do the talking for you. To stoop to that level is childish.

If this was happening anywhere else, you would be in agreement with me.

Actually it said he wasn't even asked about it and just volunteered his rebuttal

Oh no...Ed Hartwell pt.2 and his 80 tackles and a 1.5 sack is comming for us..:rolleyes: I can't wait to see him crumble with no Ray Ray & suggs protecting him.

lol No, the Rex Ryan nightmare is coming for you! Ryan! who's defense you were really able to fool with that bootleg, one trick pony offense of yours in the playoffs... Remember that??? lmfao!

What you should be worrying about is what kind of trick plays your team is gonna have to muster up on offense to try and fool AFC East defenses and keep up with the rest of the division. Cause the fact is if Brady doesn't get hurt and Favre doesn't hand you the game (and the division) you wouldn't even be here talking ****. Your team would'a been where it should have been and ultimately ended up, in the can of tuna that is not dolphin safe.

Put that **** in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Crowder makes a good point. Rex claimed not to know who Crowder was, but at the same time claimed that the most important part of football is preperation.

If you are the head coach you should know who the players are on a divisional rival team. Plus Crowder was the Dolphins leading tackler in the Ravens Dolphins game last year. I assume Rex was at that game.

:roll: Get a clue already.

I am not a fan of either team. And in particular I don't like Joey Porter. But Ryan is the one looking like a fool in this spat.

Yeah, Chowder and Porter are idiots. So is Bart Scott. And if they want to spout off fine, won't change my mind about them. Rex Ryan is the head coach of a professional football team he is not a lineback.

Likewise, if Tom Brady or another player shows up with a ring for Ryan to kiss after the Patriots beat the Jets week 2, I will find it freaking hillarious. But I don't think Bill Belichick should.

Already got that one marked as a win huh :rolleyes:

Actually, Bandwagoner, if you read the entire quote or seen the interview you'd know that Rex knows who Crowder is.

Rex said "I don't know this Channing Crowder," which is a classic diss. It's the same as saying he's a nobody, a bum, an insignificant person.

Thanks for the help. Hoodie's a little slow on the uptake. :P

One other point: You seem to like to trash Ryan for talking trash and yet your coach basically has practically put a black mark on the game. For years, he illegally taped the opposing team's signals (and if you think that's the only time the Pats* have skirted the rules, I've got land in Florida I'd like to sell you), claimed he "misinterpreted the rules (even though countless testimonies suggest he knew full well the rules), and then ran up the score for the rest of the 2007 season on weaker opponents because "how dare people question the mighty Bill Bellichick". This doesn't even include the cold way he treats former assistants of his who dare to leave the organization.

Although I personally think Brady is a scumbag (despite his golden boy image) and that Kraft is corrupt as the day is long, your organization is one of the most hated in recent NFL memory because of Bill Bellichick. And before you come back with the number of rings he has (and yes he does have them), the point of your quote was that Ryan should carry himself more professionally because he is the head coach of an NFL team. Well, I don't think many would argue that Bellichick carries himself in one of the most unprofessional matters there is.

Crowder is a knuckle head. However, he is correct. I believe the team that finished first in the division has the right to say the division goes through that team. Had we the balls to pull Favre when he hurt his shoulder. Maybe could have that right. But we didn't.

But again, at what point did Ryan or anybody else associated with the Jets say the words "The division goes through New England." All he said was that he wasn't here to kiss Bill Bellichick's rings, which he said in part because of the fact that the question he was asked had to do with how good the Patriots were.

Archived