Crowder has words for Rex after latest spat (Threatens)

InstantClassic

I think rex needs to reel it in here. I've had enough of this already

save it for the team meetings and behind closed doors if you want to talk tough, that's great and I love it

but

there is nothing to gain from getting into public trash talkin with players

nothing

it demeans his position as the HC, he should be above this.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think rex needs to reel it in here. I've had enough of this already

save it for the team meetings and behind closed doors if you want to talk tough, that's great and I love it

but

there is nothing to gain from getting into public trash talkin with players

nothing

it demeans his position as the HC, he should be above this.

+1

I can't wait until we and New England send Miami back to reality. They are going to be no better than 3rd in 2009. 3rd in the AFC East that is.

We're petrified! Talk is cheap. I like how you said "we and New England" though. Are you going to form an alliance with the Patriots to tear down the mighty Dolphins? :shake:

:rl:

We're petrified! Talk is cheap. I like how you said "we and New England" though. Are you going to form an alliance with the Patriots to tear down the mighty Dolphins? :shake:

:rl:

No, but its a fact that New England is a better team. It took Tom Brady going down for you to win the division and you still have to win by a freakin' tiebreaker. :rl:

The Jets will prove to be a better team this season too.

We own you. One game last season doesn't change that.

No, but its a fact that New England is a better team. It took Tom Brady going down for you to win the division and you still have to win by a freakin' tiebreaker. :rl:

Why doesn't it change that? You were a Favre duck lob/prayer from being swept by us. I fail to see how you've improved enough to where you'll "own us." Talkity Talk talk..

And sheesh, I thought Jets fans were above smoking Brady pole.

But again, at what point did Ryan or anybody else associated with the Jets say the words "The division goes through New England." All he said was that he wasn't here to kiss Bill Bellichick's rings, which he said in part because of the fact that the question he was asked had to do with how good the Patriots were.

well from the report rex's father buddy said it. but either way if every coach in june isn't talking about being successful then they don't need to be coach.

All I can say is, no other head coach in the NFL actively talks trash about opposing players. None.

I'm willing to bet that my maturity level is higher than Rex Ryans'. Seriously, at one point does your coach say "I've got better things to do than verbally spar with a Miami linebacker"?

I would be pissed if Sparano was making a mockery of himself by getting into a pissing match with Teddy Bruschi. Actually, now that I think about it, Sparano would never do something like that, he's too busy winning.

Hey Rex! Why don't you get your team ready for the season and quit worrying about what somebody 1,300 miles away is saying about your fat ass.

actually crowder started it. all rex did was defend his statement.

Okay so what was your excuse? It's not like Tom Brady only went down for the Dolphins, the Jets had the opportunity as well and the better team won.

I'm not too worried any way. You were raving all summer last year about how great your free agent signings were going to do for you. Same old story, wake me when something new comes along.

Okay so what was your excuse? It's not like Tom Brady only went down for the Dolphins, the Jets had the opportunity as well and the better team won.

yes you showed us. ANd then your fag QB got bitch slapped on national tv the next week.

Congrats!

How did you guys do in week 18?

Are you really felatting yourself over 11 wins and a first round slaughter when you have a cupcake schedule and injuries to the QB of two of your division rivals? Way to go man! Celebrate the mediocrity!

Did you just use the word "mighty" as an adjective to describe the Dolphins? :rl:

Yes, yes I did Mr. T. But it was said in Jest(no pun intended) in regards to him using Brady for the reason the Patriots and the Jets will knock the Dolphins down in 09.

EDIT: Rex Ryan has walked over tougher guys than Crowder on his way to the dinner table.

Yeah I don't think even Crowder would step in the way of that fat ass on his way to the buffet.

I'm sure the Jets had a great day watching their future head coach's defense humiliate the Dolphins.

Oh so you guys didn't make the playoffs and your coach got fired? That's too bad. We were watching our ROOKIE coach in the playoffs and our team complete the biggest turn around in sports history.

Are you really felatting yourself over 11 wins and a first round slaughter when you have a cupcake schedule and injuries to the QB of two of your division rivals? Way to go man! Celebrate the mediocrity!

Well you guys had the same schedule and you're sitting here telling me that you are the better team when we won two more games. The intelligence here just isn't that high in volume.

Oh so you guys didn't make the playoffs and your coach got fired? That's too bad. We were watching our ROOKIE coach in the playoffs and our team complete the biggest turn around in sports history.

Yes, we watched your rookie head coach get bitchslapped all over the place by another rookie head coach and our new head coach you ridiculous person. :Nuts:

Yes, we watched your rookie head coach get bitchslapped all over the place by another rookie head coach and our new head coach you ridiculous person. :Nuts:

The coach did fine. IF he had a male playing QB it might've worked out a little better.

Little girl QB's don't do so well against the Ravens. it's science

Well you guys had the same schedule and you're sitting here telling me that you are the better team when we won two more games. The intelligence here just isn't that high in volume.

And you're here also. So, you must be right up there in the intelligence department. I hate to tell you this but the biggest turn around to me was the Falcons or even the Saints after the hurricane. The Dolphins had a great year last year. They deserve the divisions respect. But, don't kid yourself. Chad is the reason you guys did so well. So ask yourself. How many times were you busting on the Jets with him on it. Now you guys are kissing his ass.

Looks like Dolphins GM Ireland may be pulling the plug on this war of words.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/06/miami-dolphins-dolphins-brass-does-batting-practice.html

Got a few minutes to chat with Ireland. Here's what he said about the whole Channing Crowder-Rex Ryan war of words, which keeps getting bigger and crazier:

"It's about playing football, that's what I know," Ireland said firmly. "It's about playing football."

Has he or the team talked with Crowder yet about calming things down?

"That's a clubhouse thing," Ireland said. "I'll deal with that myself."

From his tone, you definitely got the sense that was a conversation that may have already happened, or could be happening very soon.

Damn, it was just getting good too.

Why doesn't it change that? You were a Favre duck lob/prayer from being swept by us. I fail to see how you've improved enough to where you'll "own us." Talkity Talk talk..

And sheesh, I thought Jets fans were above smoking Brady pole.

Lovin your style man. Nice to have you around.

:rl: The little chicken appears. ::GoJets:

And you're here also. So, you must be right up there in the intelligence department. I hate to tell you this but the biggest turn around to me was the Falcons or even the Saints after the hurricane. The Dolphins had a great year last year. They deserve the divisions respect. But, don't kid yourself. Chad is the reason you guys did so well. So ask yourself. How many times were you busting on the Jets with him on it. Now you guys are kissing his ass.

Suddenly now Chad's the 2nd coming. :rl:

You're the one who can't grasp the fact that you played every west coast team at 1pm, AT HOME . Who's the stupid one now ? :rl:

I think you may have left something out here.

I have an account there, but I rarely go. I like thephins.com better. Come on by, 124 is fresh off his recent banning, you guys could hang out.

Those of us who aren't maladaptive miscreants don't actually need to spend our time trolling other fans message boards.

Archived