Crowder has words for Rex after latest spat (Threatens)

InstantClassic

Looks like Dolphins GM Ireland may be pulling the plug on this war of words.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2009/06/miami-dolphins-dolphins-brass-does-batting-practice.html

Damn, it was just getting good too.

As a man in a management position should do. Jeff Ireland is doing the smart thing and taking the classy high road, unlike Rex Ryan. He knows the trash talk is for the players, not for friggin' coaches and GMs.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have an account there, but I rarely go. I like thephins.com better. Come on by, 124 is fresh off his recent banning, you guys could hang out.

That's the problem. People judge us based off Finheaven when if you go to thephins, you'll see the best message board in sports. The knowledge and sincere friendships that have been developed there are unrivaled by any other board.

All you have to do is look at the "For a Child" thread or the outreach forum and you'll see just how good the people are there.

As a man in a management position should do. Jeff Ireland is doing the smart thing and taking the classy high road, unlike Rex Ryan. He knows the trash talk is for the players, not for friggin' coaches and GMs.

That's just the way Rex is, as a person. He's not changing for anyone just because he's a HC. The players love him for his attitude, I'd say they're loving this too.

Jeff Ireland though - awesome name.

no doubt it was the wise thing, but it wasn't the fun thing.. lol. the banter is entertaining stuff in the midst of another otherwise dull and excessively long offseason.

-by the way, FH for life :D

Suddenly now Chad's the 2nd coming. :rl:

I didn't say that. I think he's a good QB that can manage the game well. Puts some pieces around him and I think he can succeed like Dilfer did. I'd say that the Favre experiment was a Failure. If we have the defense that rex is saying we have and the great running game we've been having, then Chad could of got the job done here. But he's not. So, I'm not going to cry over spilt milk. I think when Favre hurt his shoulder we should have put Clemens in, but Mangini didn't have the balls to do it.

Archived