My boss just called me from the Jets shop...

Klecko73isGod

yes.. but remember in this scenerio, he'd be preoccupied with a rack of ribs.. Which unless he's able to digest bone, probably takes him a little bit to work through..

Which is entirely possible. Remember who we are talking about here.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which is entirely possible. Remember who we are talking about here.

Absolutely. You've seen him eat, does his bottom jaw detach like a serpent?

I'm trying to run some calc's here on how long it would take him to polish off a full rack

Good lord, this is going to be amazing. All we need is a director now with the right touch to make our vision a reality.

I think we need the combined forces of EY and Fishooked. I offer you a 55/45 split.

Although we do need a title, I think we need to with a long winded one.

Klecko73isGod and the Final Resting Place of the Holy McGriddle

I'm open to suggestions.

I think we need the combined forces of EY and Fishooked. I offer you a 55/45 split.

Although we do need a title, I think we need to with a long winded one.

Klecko73isGod and the Final Resting Place of the Holy McGriddle

I'm open to suggestions.

How about "Vicious, Chan and RJF Can Drive a Premise Through the Ground."

Good. Now I won't have to bring up the scene we shot last night with your wife and Sooth and the 40 gallons of pancake batter. :Nuts:

I'm sorry, My wife doesn't like pancakes.

Had you said, teriyaki sauce it would of made more sense as she finds it delicious, yet it is a cleverly played remark base on her Japanese background.

I'm sorry, My wife doesn't like pancakes.

Had you said, teriyaki sauce it would of made more sense as she finds it delicious, yet it is a cleverly played remark base on her Japanese background.

I mentioned Sooth and pancake batter because I haven't gotten any rep from Max for a while.

A $30 mini-helmet? FOR YOUR DESK? No way! That was the greatest story I've ever heard. Can you tell it again? Do you have time?

I didn't see that part. I thought he was planning a trip to the Congo to find a witch Dr that could shrink his head so he can wear it.

Absolutely. You've seen him eat, does his bottom jaw detach like a serpent?

I'm trying to run some calc's here on how long it would take him to polish off a full rack

If I told you, you wouldt believe me.

I am calling shenanigans. I have never seen a fat Thai chick so there is no way that JIF is promising to set you up with multiple Thai chicks.

ih8u

Again. This is weak. This ground has already been covered in a much funnier and original way.

You're so much better than this SJ.

where? you think I read anything after your 1st post..

No..

A little sensitive when talking about your pile driver boss?

I guess I would be also.

What do your co-workers think of you being a receptacle for your bosses angst juice?

Hey, the hell with them. Just show them your Jersey and tell them to Kiss Off as you and boss head to Fire Island for the weekend.

where? you think I read anything after your 1st post..

No..

A little sensitive when talking about your pile driver boss?

I guess I would be also.

What do your co-workers think of you being a receptacle for your bosses angst juice?

Hey, the hell with them. Just show them your Jersey and tell them to Kiss Off as you and boss head to Fire Island for the weekend.

You're missing the funniest thread of the day. A thread in which I have been insulted in far more creative ways than being called gay.

I'm sorry but if that's the best you got, you're just falling so short in this thread.

You guys need to work in an ending where Klecko finally gets his hands on some artery-hardening treats and, as he plops down on his couch, his jowls glistening with drool, turns on the TV to find that the local CBS affiliate in Jacksonville has bumped the Jets-Pats game for Pennington and the Dolphins.

Archived