A message to American women...

Pragmatic Bus

I agree. I have had a French GF and am married to a Japanese woman. :D

Your blessed you have a very beautiful family.

I don't necessarily agree with the spirit of this thread. my first wife was Italian American and her idea of pleasing me was spending all the money so I wouldn't have to worry about long term investments. She was also nice enough to bang other dudes so I wouldn't have to worry about making time for sex.

But my wife now. Born in NY and one of the most selfless and absolutely caring individuals I have ever met. She is also a wonderful mother and a fantastic cook. She has the quality my grandmother had where she actually feeds of taking care of her family and takes pride in it.

Now if my friend Prag was thinking along the lines of physical satisfaction. She is a little selfish because she expects me to be willing to take care of my husbandly duties where and whenever due to the gorilla type tactics we have to employ in order to have time together with 5 kids running around.

I just love these egocentric threads and sweeping generalizations! LOL!!! I know a few asian chicks and they are the b*tchiest chicks I've ever met. I knew a french gal who was pretty much a whore. I'm Italian-american gal and have never cheated in my life, beleive in saving a little money and helping earn it too.

Now what the question really ought to be is why so many men are bastards. ;)

I just love these egocentric threads and sweeping generalizations! LOL!!! I know a few asian chicks and they are the b*tchiest chicks I've ever met. I knew a french gal who was pretty much a whore. I'm Italian-american gal and have never cheated in my life, beleive in saving a little money and helping earn it too.

Yeah but my ex-wife wasn't semi-grumpy. She was fully grumpy. I was looking for a semi-grumpy one, but this Asian dude got the last one.

but its hard as hell to have sex with you with that damn high horse of yours always in the room

tim-walker-at-design-museum-pictures-3.jpg

Your blessed you have a very beautiful family.

I don't necessarily agree with the spirit of this thread. my first wife was Italian American and her idea of pleasing me was spending all the money so I wouldn't have to worry about long term investments. She was also nice enough to bang other dudes so I wouldn't have to worry about making time for sex.

But my wife now. Born in NY and one of the most selfless and absolutely caring individuals I have ever met. She is also a wonderful mother and a fantastic cook. She has the quality my grandmother had where she actually feeds of taking care of her family and takes pride in it.

Now if my friend Prag was thinking along the lines of physical satisfaction. She is a little selfish because she expects me to be willing to take care of my husbandly duties where and whenever due to the gorilla type tactics we have to employ in order to have time together with 5 kids running around.

And that's why she's special one big guy ;)

I'm talking strictly on the basis of sexuality and the fine art of flirting. I met this french girl two days ago and she is already asking me (in french BTW) what type and color of lingerie I Prefer, in her own words

"to aime la lingerie? quelle couleur tu aime... blue, blanc, noir, pas encor de rouge mai je vai en echeter"

"taime les porte jarretelle [collan accrocher]"

I'm talking strictly on the basis of sexuality and the fine art of flirting. I met this french girl two days ago and she is already asking me (in french BTW) what type and color of lingerie I Prefer, in her own words

"to aime la lingerie? quelle couleur tu aime... blue, blanc, noir, pas encor de rouge mai je vai en echeter"

does she have her Green Card yet?

go ahead and ask her:

Avez-vous votre carte verte encore ?

Oh, I get it. This is a bang-bang thing, not I want her to meet my family kind of thing. Fun, flirty and manipulative. Do yourself a favor, check the expiration date on her visa.

Oh, I get it. This is a bang-bang thing, not I want her to meet my family kind of thing. Fun, flirty and manipulative. Do yourself a favor, check the expiration date on her visa.

see above..haha

we have some Karma here girl :D

And that's why she's special one big guy ;)

hey there is no question that most american women are great, but when it comes to the sensual art of seduction, french and asian women take the cake. I apologise for knocking down the american women off of their "high horse" but its for their own self improvement.

Its ok when you girls are pointing out our flaws but when some brave soul dares to turn the tables, he gets butchered, even if he is just trying to help.

It may be a good idea to ask the following:

Rasez-vous vos aisselles ?

A rough translation is "Do you shave your armpits"?

I think Italian girls are where its really at in the bedroom and i have been with many different races and nationalities

I'm sure with your many years of experience MiCK. :rolleyes: Just bustin on ya, you look about 25 in your pics. :biggrin:

This the way an average american girl flirts, atleast in california. no joke, it actually happened to me.

"hey! you went to monterey highschool too. that is like so cool. what year did you graduated?... OMG (not Oh My God, she actually spelled it) that is like so cooool!"

This the way an average american girl flirts, atleast in california. no joke, it actually happened to me.

"hey! you went to monterey highschool too. that is like so cool. what year did you graduated?... OMG (not Oh My God, she actually spelled it) that is like so cooool!"

LOL!!!!!!!!!

How old are you and what exactly makes you an expert on "average american girls?" I mean, from the looks of it - you don't have much of a sample group to draw from...except for space cadet retahds from california.

Still don't quite understand why it matters. The end result is the same. You want to get into Frencies pants - and it seems cooler 'cause she speaks french. You want to get into california dipsh*ts pants - just isn't as cool because she speaks text.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

How old are you and what exactly makes you an expert on "average american girls?" I mean, from the looks of it - you don't have much of a sample group to draw from...except for space cadet retahds from california.

its either that or grumpy old hags like you. LOL

ps. the only thing i ever claimed to be was a "sexpert"

its either that or grumpy old hags like you. LOL

ps. the only thing i ever claimed to be was a "sexpert"

You like grumpy old hags too? Sh*t, I have enough tools to deal with.

"Hey, gg, we have another fan!"

Ah, dear Garb, you are neither old nor a hag. And there is something incredibly hot about grumpy ladies. The fact that you root for the other team adds the taboo aspect. Now if you actually played for the "other team" once in a while, I'd be your biggest stalker. Stalker? Fan. I meant Fan. Definately not stalker. Nice blouse by the way. hey...stop looking out your window...that's not me in the green sedan! I don't even own a laptop.

"Garb - put me in that club, too! Old hags unite!"

Stereotype much? Some guy meets one French girl who asks about his tastes in lingerie while maybe looking for a way out of an expiring visa, and that becomes the basis for a mass generalization that all American women are insensitive to men's needs and unsexual. Wow, just wow.

"Garb - put me in that club, too! Old hags unite!"

Stereotype much? Some guy meets one French girl who asks about his tastes in lingerie while maybe looking for a way out of an expiring visa, and that becomes the basis for a mass generalization that all American women are insensitive to men's needs and unsexual. Wow, just wow.

I was merely giving one out of a thousand examples. And what's with this expiring Visa thing? That is a very uncultured thing to say.

...besides it is a widely known fact that most American women are not nearly as creative and/or open in the bedroom.

Archived