A message to American women...

The women in this thread are doing wonders to prove your point wrong prag. At first, I agreed with you but after seeing how kind and gentle and womanly they are. I think my mind has been changed. ;)

The women in this thread are doing wonders to prove your point wrong prag. At first, I agreed with you but after seeing how kind and gentle and womanly they are. I think my mind has been changed. ;)

and to think i havent even posted in this thread yet. :lol:

C.O.H's RULE!!!:P

NPR did a piece the other day on the modern "hookup". Aparently many more young women are signing up for quick one-nighters in lieu of relationships while they're young.

Dude, you don't know how good you have it.

Lose a few pounds, go to parties, and pretend you're texting people. You can't lose.

NPR did a piece the other day on the modern "hookup". Aparently many more young women are signing up for quick one-nighters in lieu of relationships while they're young.

Dude, you don't know how good you have it.

Lose a few pounds, go to parties, and pretend you're texting people. You can't lose.

Except if you are a decent human being looking for a real connection with another human being. Then you are ****ed.

Yes Arsis, I see the truth now. I have been enlightened. The women on this site have deffinately changed my mind. As a matter of fact, I will go outside right now and **** every American women I can find.

Yes Arsis, I see the truth now. I have been enlightened. The women on this site have deffinately changed my mind. As a matter of fact, I will go outside right now and **** every American women I can find.

Make sure you get permission. The police are sticklers about that stuff.