iPhone 3GS

TaborJet

• 2 weeks later...

My guy down at the AT&T store says its a waste of $100. The only difference is it is a little faster (2x as reported by apple, but again my guy doubts that big of an increase) and the video feature. I don't really care about sending video messages (had it on all my old phones but never used it) and for $100 a little bit of speed hardly seems worth it.

My guy doesn't even order the new one. He tells all his customers that and if they still want one he orders one and they have to wait about a week.

Plus i only have about 1000 songs so i only really need the 8gb one anyway.

My guy down at the AT&T store says its a waste of $100. The only difference is it is a little faster (2x as reported by apple, but again my guy doubts that big of an increase) and the video feature. I don't really care about sending video messages (had it on all my old phones but never used it) and for $100 a little bit of speed hardly seems worth it.

My guy doesn't even order the new one. He tells all his customers that and if they still want one he orders one and they have to wait about a week.

Plus i only have about 1000 songs so i only really need the 8gb one anyway.

Yup, my good friend hooked me up and said at this point if the 8gb suffices, go with that, it's "faster" but what makes the difference is the camera which if you dont' want, dont' get it. So I got a 8gb 3G and am as happy as hell with it.

I have had my original iPhone for 2 years, way longer than any other phone I have ever had, there is some glass chipping off at this point so I am gonna get the new one.

1 year 11 months... unless of course your real name is Steve Jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived