Rex Fires Back At Crybaby Crowder ~ PFT.com

Rex is THE MAN. If it doesn't rain, I'll be back at Minicamp tomorrow and I hopefully can shake his hand after all this. He is awesome. He was in a rush today to get off the field, unfortunately.

For **** sake I hope the team can back up Ryan's mouth.

He thinks so. We'll see what happens.

Crowder started this, he didn't have to open his big mouth when Ryan was talking about New England and Belichick, not the team who got lucky Brady went down.

He thinks so. We'll see what happens.

Crowder started this, he didn't have to open his big mouth when Ryan was talking about New England and Belichick, not the team who got lucky Brady went down.

Trust me I know it's all you hear about on the God damn sport radio down here.

I like Ryan's toughness but if the team plays like bitches it makes him look like a loud mouth douche.

If it keeps up I'm sure the Commish is going to step in and tell them to cool the part about fighting each other.

The defense under Ryan/Pettine is going to back him up, it's going to be violent, nasty and one of the top units in the league IMO.

I think the offense could be pretty tough too, their going to have one hell of a ground game to build around, they just need adequate play (Not great play) our of the passing game.

Overall, I think the Jets will back up this talk.

Trust me I know it's all you hear about on the God damn sport radio down here.

I like Ryan's toughness but if the team plays like bitches it makes him look like a loud mouth douche.

If it keeps up I'm sure the Commish is going to step in and tell them to cool the part about fighting each other.

Watch the freaking video Mick. The only people taking this seriously are a handful of fans and the idiots who cover the Dolphins for a living.

Geez, if anyone was listening to the quote they would realize he was doing it for laughs. He was joking around and everyone at the press conference was laughing their ass off. It's funny how the trolls are taking this crap and making it seem like he is throwing the gauntlet down.

Crowder is as dumb as a rock though, but I digress.

Geez, if anyone was listening to the quote they would realize he was doing it for laughs. He was joking around and everyone at the press conference was laughing their ass off. It's funny how the trolls are taking this crap and making it seem like he is throwing the gauntlet down.

Crowder is as dumb as a rock though, but I digress.

You would think people would realize its a joke when Rex says, "lets see if he can top this one"

Watch the freaking video Mick. The only people taking this seriously are a handful of fans and the idiots who cover the Dolphins for a living.

FWIW, they did debate this on NFL live last night and they were all saying that Crowder is winning the battle of words and Rex should shut up.

Lemme guess, Merrill Hoge and John Clayton said Crowder was winning. :rolleyes:

NFL Live ain't worth ****.

Mark Schlereth & Marcellus Wiley.

Who cares about NFL freakin Live?

My point is, only Jets fans think this is cute and funny. Everyone else finds it to be childish.

Not that NFL Live is the gospel of Football news, but its being talked about outside of Miami.

My point is, only Jets fans think this is cute and funny. Everyone else finds it to be childish.

Not that NFL Live is the gospel of Football news, but its being talked about outside of Miami.

Actually the Jets beat writers, you know the guys in the room with Ryan who understand the context, also think it's funny.

It seems to me that Ryan has effectively gotten under the skin of at least one Miami Dolphin and their entire fanbase.

By that standard, Ryan is kicking Crowder's ass all over the place.

It's a joke to Ryan, it's serious to Crowder - Ryan wins.

Actually the Jets beat writers, you know the guys in the room with Ryan who understand the context, also think it's funny.

Yeah jerky, obviously the Jets beat writers think its funny, they are having are in heaven with Rex after 3 years of hell with Mangini.

Archived