Who is the best NFL QB youve ever seen?

PatriotReign37

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'll get killed for this, but I would say Manning and Favre. Although both only won one super bowl, these two quarterbacks were the difference between their teams being a perennial contender and a below average team.

I was too young to see Montana play (by the time I got to be a teenager and really starting following football, he was almost done). Marino and Elway also were on the decline as well (though both were very good even at that time).

I think this is more fun when you qualify the question with who you've seen live, at the stadium. One time I made a list of the best I've seen play live, and I would say the top looks like...

Joe Montana

Brett Favre

John Elway

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Dan Marino

Warren Moon

Jim Kelly

Troy Aikman

Browning Nagle

Best passer was Marino..

Best QB was Montana

+1

Agree 110%. Marino and Elway were physical specimens with cannon arms, but Montana and Brady would be the QBs I want under center with the game on the line.

Well - I am going to take this over 2 directions

Greatest game you ever saw a QB play in person - Boomer Esiason for the Cards v. WSH where he threw for over 500 yards and a comeback win

Greatest QB of all time - Montana - Joe Cool

Well - I am going to take this over 2 directions

Greatest game you ever saw a QB play in person - Boomer Esiason for the Cards v. WSH where he threw for over 500 yards and a comeback win

Greatest QB of all time - Montana - Joe Cool

nice avatar

+1

Agree 110%. Marino and Elway were physical specimens with cannon arms, but Montana and Brady would be the QBs I want under center with the game on the line.

I agree with that.

Archived