Lacrosse Video Game (Finally)

Jbro22

http://www.collegelacrosse2010.com/

Apparently some small company decided to take action and create a lacrosse video game. I don't know much details about it, I just found out. I do know that I've been waiting for at least 12 years for an outdoor lacrosse video game.

This looks pretty low budget, and will most likely suck. But I know laxers will support and EA will take notice, they'll have to.

I know I know, there aren't enough people interested in lacrosse for a big company to create a game. Then explain to me why no one cares about the NHL and everyone loves NHL 09.

This will be as successful as the Gaelic Football game.

Holy sh*t that game was hilarious. You could kick it in the goal and they would just not count it. Half the goals/points didn't count because of glitches. Fun stuff, I remember playing that the last time I was over in Ireland.

Holy sh*t that game was hilarious. You could kick it in the goal and they would just not count it. Half the goals/points didn't count because of glitches. Fun stuff, I remember playing that the last time I was over in Ireland.

The funniest thing about it was the commentary from Miche

http://www.collegelacrosse2010.com/

Apparently some small company decided to take action and create a lacrosse video game. I don't know much details about it, I just found out. I do know that I've been waiting for at least 12 years for an outdoor lacrosse video game.

This looks pretty low budget, and will most likely suck. But I know laxers will support and EA will take notice, they'll have to.

I know I know, there aren't enough people interested in lacrosse for a big company to create a game. Then explain to me why no one cares about the NHL and everyone loves NHL 09.

Even though the NHL is considered a fringe sport, hockey is a widely played sport compared to lacrosse. Plus, hockey satretches a lot further then lacrosse being primarily played in the NE.

Even though the NHL is considered a fringe sport, hockey is a widely played sport compared to lacrosse. Plus, hockey satretches a lot further then lacrosse being primarily played in the NE.

Lacrosse is and has been the fastest growing sport in the country for like 10 years now. Who plays it? Rich white kids. Who buys video games? Rich white kids.

Trust me, theres a market to keep a lacrosse video game afloat if its done right. It has to be a college lacrosse game, no one cares about the pros. And it can't use the same engine that hockey games use, it has to have its own.

This game being made now WON'T be a hit, but EA will see the amount of support it will receive with no marketing and most likely build a product that is in line with the rest of EA's games.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived