Ban Max - Sign the petition here!

GangGreen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You couldn't just let it go, could you?

I already talked to you about this.

It's alright man. Not sure why he is doing this but whatever I will just put him on ignore. He should do the same to me to avoid this stuff being public but whatever.

It's alright man. Not sure why he is doing this but whatever I will just put him on ignore. He should do the same to me to avoid this stuff being public but whatever.

Are you really taking this seriously :rl: I put you and Paul Bunyan (Thor) on the list...

Are you really taking this seriously :rl: I put you and Paul Bunyan (Thor) on the list...

I think you might want to stop. It seems like Max is taking this really personally. To say he is pissed would be putting it lightly.

No idea. He kept quoting God Father. I had no idea what was going on. It was like talking to a woman.

Who are you talking to?

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, never used ignore before.

You have to admit, it is kind of funny. It's obvious that this thread isn't serious...I mean, look at the list...

Max took it seriously. He said he was mad he had to use the ignore feature for the first time and that you were dead to him.

I know he did, but I still don't understand how. Unless he thinks Paul Bunyan and Aretha Franklin really signed this petition...

I don't know but I would be careful about getting hit with the banhammer. Which is what thor nicknamed his penis.

I know he did, but I still don't understand how. Unless he thinks Paul Bunyan and Aretha Franklin really signed this petition...

Paul Bunyan and Aretha Franklin aren't the point. I told you it upset him, yet you had to keep at it.

Archived