****I am officially back!!****

BP

Welcome back. As a goodwill gesture, it is customary for the returnee to post at least three images of hot babes--ideally from the Pacific Rim--upon their arrival.

Careful, Borgo. "Rim" means something entirely different to these guys.

Welcome back, Beep.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread seems designed to do nothing more than drive up post counts.

Rumor is the owner is in need of money to complete his sex change and take his place as Chase Bono's lady love.

NOTE: This joke may require reading the Chasity Bono sex change thread to make sense. If it doens;t after that please PM the word "Fail" to The Crusher.

Peace be with you (fist bump)

Hey Becker how the heck have ya been? Give me a call so we can get together and have some beers!! I didn't even notice you missing.

LOL! Let me know what day is your day off. (as long as it's approved by Uncle Tony) :) and I'll come out to Reading. definitely! :cheers:

Hey look! It's Harry! Where 'yah been Harry? Back at NY-Presbyterian Psych? How long this time? Have you finally learned that the term "go eff yourself" is not literal?

Hey look, it's Gladys Kravitz :) I feel so at home now :)

Welcome back, BP. Were you banned too? lol

Thanks, V. yes, that angry webmaster Max has kept me locked up in the JN dungeon on double secret probation :( he finally let me out last week :(

Archived